32 ▹ start

TWITTERI am smiling, not for the pain that I have bared with, but for the beginning that I am starting 💕 #HeHasMyHeart #ForeverAndEver #LoveIsLove

TWITTER
I am smiling, not for the pain that I have bared with, but for the beginning that I am starting 💕 #HeHasMyHeart #ForeverAndEver #LoveIsLove

ProjectCiampa: 🖤🖤🖤

"I think that we just made it publicly official," Tommaso stated after sending the tweet out and sitting his phone down beside him

"I think that we just made it publicly official," Tommaso stated after sending the tweet out and sitting his phone down beside him. We were sitting on the couch of Johnny and Candice's apartment and my head was in my lap as I stared up at him with my own phone in my hands. "Oh, look at there. The first tweet has one of our near and dear fans apparently screaming because she cannot believe that we're together. Huh."

I rolled my eyes and giggled before turning back to my own phone as the tweets started to come through, running in like it was a marathon. Most of them made us laugh and some made us roll our eyes, too. For most of it, everyone was supportive and even a few demanded that we put a picture of us up together. Oh, no...

It has been over four glorious weeks since we have made it official. He treats me like I am this queen on a high pedestal and, in turn, I have treated him as my king on the highest pedestal there is to offer.

We're not perfect and I'm not even going to say that we are, because we do fight all the time. Like, it gets ugly. Really ugly and it gets to a point, where we both want to walk away and call it quits. Yet, we take a deep breath and come back together again when we're both cooled off.

I love Tommaso. I absolutely and truly do love him. I never knew that the mysterious stranger than hid in the dark and ignored me in the beginning would be the man that I am now sharing my life with. He is the man that I will marry, have children with, and stay with until we are old and gray.

"Hey, Nicole?" I heard him say and I hummed back in response without looking up. "What are we going to name our kids?"

Immediately, I stopped what I was doing, pulled my eyebrows together, and sat up. I looked at him sideways, trying to play it off. "Excuse me? Who ever said that we were gonna have kids?"

He rolled his eyes and responded: "You did."

"When?"

He leaned in and grabbed my hand, looking me dead in the eyes. "When you agreed to finally be with me," he replied with a smirk. Asshole... "I'm sorry, sweetheart, but it's in the paperwork. You're mine now and forever, so we gotta have kids along the way."

With my eyebrows still together, I leaned back and, just for the hell of it, asked: "How many are we talking here...?"

He bopped his head side to side, thinking about it in hard detail. Then, alas, he smiled and somewhat whispered back: "Ten."

"Ten?" My eyes were wide and my mouth was ajar, as I looked behind me to see if there was a secret camera here to record my reaction. "Is Tye Dillinger in here or...?"

"I'm kidding," he laughed and shook his head. "Nah, but in all seriousness, let's have as many as you want."

"Then, like... None, then, right?" He turned to face me and his reaction was hard and cold, like he actually believed me.

I couldn't stand the heartbreaking look on his face, so I budged and laughed aloud. "I'm kidding, baby!" I launched on him, throwing my arms around his neck while I sat in his lap. "I will give you everything that you want, I promise!"

Even though he didn't say anything, I seen that he rolled his eyes and blew out a quick breath, before placing his arms around my body to support me from falling. "Whatever," he said and, deep down, I knew that he was kidding.

He should've knew that I was kidding because I will always give him what he wants, as long as he gives me what I want in return, of course. All that I want in return is his everlasting love and support, and everything will be paradise.

"But, come on," he sighed out and tightened his grip around me. "Do you have any names in mind?"

"Yes," I almost immediately answered and he looked almost shocked that I did. "Victoria Valentine is my ring name, mostly because I love the name Victoria. So, I want to name our first girl... Victoria Noelle. Noelle was going to be my name before Nicole was, too."

"I like that," he smirked and nodded. "Anything else?"

"Yes," I replied immediately again. "I love the name Izabella, and we could call her Izzy. As far as a middle name, um... Isabella Candice!"

"Really?" For whatever reason, he couldn't believe it. I legitimately just made that name up on the spot, but it worked. "Isabella Candice? After our Candice...?"

"Yes, after our Candice," I smirked and laid my head against his. "She's my best friend and she has never let me down. We have had our fair share of fights, but... She's one of the only people that's ever been there for me and she's the closest thing that I have to family. So, yeah... After our Candice."

With that said, he slowly nodded and smirked. "Well, in that case," he began to say before he briefly paused, "I love it, too."

Suddenly, I reached and grabbed ahold of his right hand, bringing it to my belly, as if something — other than dinner — was in there. He was obviously confused, so I just smiled and whispered: "One day, there will be a baby in here. A human being that we will help bring to life. It will be all ours. Can you believe that?"

Maybe he seen how serious and happy that I was about it, so he smiled, too, and nodded. "Of course, baby. It's crazy, but it'll be all ours."

"Exactly," I smiled and placed my hands on the sides of his head, leaning in and kissing his lips. After the kiss, I had my forehead against his and whispered: "One day..."

• Ah... One day 😭 Only a few more chapters until the end of this story 💔 I know, I know... But, it is what it is, unfortunately 😭💔 HOWEVER, I have came baring GOOD NEWS... Thanks to fabandboujee_ — I will be making (yet another) SEQUEL to this book here! When you THINK about it, all of the "BURNING" books are connected 💕 Nevertheless, the sequel will not necessarily be about #NICASO 🖤but more about... Trevor & Bianca 😍 You will all understand sooner than later... But, please do look down below for the cover that I made for that upcoming story All the love .xx •

💜 # T R I A N C A 💜

💜 # T R I A N C A 💜