33 ▹ official

TWITTERThank you for making my days better and for being with me for a month now 😍 Even if you can't SMILE in any pictures that we take together 🤦🏻‍♀️

TWITTER
Thank you for making my days better and for being with me for a month now 😍 Even if you can't SMILE in any pictures that we take together 🤦🏻‍♀️

ProjectCiampa: Always calling me out... 🖤

"YOU two are way too cute," Candice gushed after seeing the photo that I just posted on Twitter not even two minutes ago

"YOU two are way too cute," Candice gushed after seeing the photo that I just posted on Twitter not even two minutes ago. She still couldn't believe that Tommaso and I have been together for over a month now. Hell, I can't, either. "I love you guys together!"

"Thanks, Candi," I smiled and slipped my phone into my pocket. "We try to stay together through all the fights, for you."

She rolled her eyes and smiled. "Yeah, right," she giggled. "You guys may fight all the time, but you're already so in love with one another. Not even you and Pete fell that hard for each other in the beginning. Wanna know why Tommaso loves you so much already?"

I playfully rolled my eyes and asked, "Why is that, Candice?"

"Because," she said before she reached over and touched my hand, holding it in hers. "He has loved you from the first second that he placed his eyes on you."

I already knew this. He told me already and tells me this almost everyday, to remind me of how much he loves me. Usually, after we wake up together, we brush our teeth before wandering into the kitchen. He usually let's me dig through the fridge while he sits back and stares at my behind. Then, he will put his hands on my hips and pull me out the fridge, pinning me against the island in the middle of his kitchen. His body is on mine and it's only us, laughing and smiling.

I never in my wildest dreams ever could see myself being with anyone, but Pete. If somebody had came from the future to tell me in the past of what would happen, I would've told them that they were crazy. But, here we are and it's the best feeling in the world today.

"Oh, our lunch," I heard Candice say and I got out of my trance long enough to see the waiter place our plates in front of us.

"Does everything look good?" the waiter asked after he had sat them down and smiled. We both nodded. "Great! Well, if y'all need anything else, just let me know."

"Thank you," Candice and I said in unison as he walked away. We laughed at each other when our eyes met.

I began to cut up my steak, already drooling all over it. "I am beyond glad that I can eat meat again," I laughed and cut into it.

"Why you say that?"

"Well, Pete is a vegan and never let me have meat in the house," I reminded her, since she apparently forgot. I sighed and poked my fork through the meat. "It's weird, though."

"What is? Being vegan?"

"No," I somewhat laughed and shook my head, facing her. "The fact that, after all these years, Pete and I are officially done. Like, we will never get back together and I have never been happier about that."

"Yeah, it's pretty big," Candice smiled, genuinely happy. "I mean, I thought that you two would be together forever, always fighting until you get a bitter divorce—"

"Candice," came my warning tone and she giggled, obviously joking and being serious all in one swing.

"I'm kidding," she laughed and waved away. "Well, kind of. I never told you how I truly felt about Pete, but I was planning on doing it before you two were to get married."

I didn't know that Candice felt anything towards Pete, not even hatred. She used to be so supportive and, I guess, what he did to me recently changed her mind about him. It changed everyone's mind.

I dimmed my eyes towards and asked, "Well, how did you feel 'bout him? Was this after everything happened?"

She shook her head and began to answer: "No, before everything happened. Don't get me wrong, I did used to like Pete. I simply liked him because he seemed to love you. Then, he cheated on you and he just kept doing it. I was finally to say something, but he proposed to you and you accepted. I couldn't say anything. You were convinced that you were in love and happy. I didn't want to be the reason that your engagement ended."

Feeling like she had more to say, I squeaked out: "But...?"

"But," he breathed out and our eyes met, "Tommaso came along and, somehow, I just knew that Johnny and I would get you two together. Hell, Johnny is the one that got Tommaso to even admit that he's in love with you to himself. I just... helped push you in the right direction, but Johnny and I never expected that would've been the outcome of what happened between Pete and Bianca."

I couldn't believe it, even if I had a small acknowledge of this. I always knew that Johnny and Candice had my back, no matter what. Even with our small age difference, they were my friend-parents, always looking out for me.

"But, wait a minute," I sighed out and she stared. "How did you know that Tommaso and I would end up together? I mean, what evidence — as to say — did you have for you to think that we would be together?"

She smiled and I already knew that it was going to be bad news, but in a good way, though. She placed her elbow on the table and placed her chin in the palm of it. "I had a feeling, as soon as I seen how he looked at you when you bumped into him," she admitted and I instantly pulled my eyebrows together, in confusion. "You didn't see it, but I did. His eyes became wide and he looked almost scared, but you looked up and he went back to how he was. He liked you and only I — and Johnny — would know until y'all did."

Again, I couldn't explain how much I truly loved Johnny and Candice. They were the best friends that I always desired to have and, now, I will never let them go. They didn't have to say anything. All they had to do was push Tommaso and I into the right direction.

• Yay, I have FINALLY updated! Idk if I have told y'all already, but the place that I used to work at closed its doors a few weeks ago (last month) and I haven't found a job YET. I need money to pay my bills, feed my furry-babies, AND to pay my phone bill, so that I can KEEP WRITING for y'all — even if I haven't updated in a while. A certain SOMEONE — named fabandboujee_ — has inspired me once more I have SO MANY stories coming your way, so look out for those 💕 And, also, this story isn't QUITE done yet. I still have a few more chaps to put in before Trev and B's story happens 🔥 All the love .xx •