three

blaire

i walked into the same store with no backpack this time. i came to just look around and maybe actually buy something this time.

my mom recently just got me a phone, well not her, my aunt. my mom just gave it to me, well threw.

i had my headphones in, blasting my music.

i went to the chips isle getting doritos and a mountain dew. i walked to the register and saw noodle boy. i didn't look up at him. i checked the total in the screen and payed him. he gave me the change but wouldn't let go of my hand. i looked up and yanked my headphones out of my ears.

"can you let go?" i roll my eyes.

"blaire" he whispers. i cringe.

"let go dude" i snap.

"you don't remember me?" he asks.

"does it look like i remember you?"

"it's jack, from history class..?" he smiles.

not ringing a bell.

"nope"i yank my hand away and grab my stuff, walking to the door.

"wait!"he calls. i turn around on my heels.

"what?!"

"thanks for paying"he laughs.

"alright dude, fuck you" i chuckle and walk away, until he calls again.

"why do you always steal?" he asks, i gulp.

"none of your business, alright?"i smile and walk out of the store.my phone buzzes in my pocket.

corbs
come over now xx

i lock the device and walk down the street opening the doritos and putting my headphones back in. while walking to corbyns, listening to music reminded me of how much me and my dad would bond over it.

he taught me the basics of music.how to feel what the artist was trying to say, the basic of instruments, everything my dad knew. i was dads girl. i always wondered why he overdosed. he was a complete sweet heart.

my mom, always paid attention to my brother, who is now only god knows where.

everything went down hill from there.

it was just me and my mom. or just me.

i walked up to corbyns front porch and rang the doorbell.

he opened the door and smiled, i offered him doritos, he took the bag.

"did you pay?" he asks with a mouthful.

"yes mom" i laugh. he gets out of the house and closes his door.

"we gotta go" he grabs my hand and pulls me to his car. i get in very confused.

"where are we going?" i ask.

"alley"he says.

"corbyn! i hate it there!" i groan.

"i just need to grab something from jonah, it'll be quick i promise!" he whines.

"what do you need"

"he wants me to teach him how to play guitar" he laughs.

"nice lie"

"alright so maybe i'm dealing?" he shrugs.

"what!"

"i need the money b!"he yells starting the car.

"don't bring me are you crazy besson!"

"it's quick then i'm taking you to the mall"

"why?"

"to spoil you" he pulls out of the drive way.

"are you dealing for me?" my look softens on him.

"maybe"he smiles.

"corbyn, no" i didn't want him getting to trouble.i grabbed his phone from the cup holder and texted jonah.

me
hey, something came up! sorry man.

"there" i put his phone back.

"blaire oakley!" he says throught gritted teeth.

"corbyn besson!" i mock. " my sweet corbyn is not going to deal because of me! deal with it or i will never talk to you!"

"i hate you"

"i don't understand why you need to deal when you're literally rich as fuck"

"i wanted to have fun. i never have fun. i'm always locked up in my house with my preppy girlfriend" he sighs.

"we can go on night adventures" i say as he stops at a red light.

"speaking of" the light turns green and he continues the drive. "back at school people are talking about you."

"why?" i scrunch my eyebrows.

"daniel seavey says you're stealing" he says.

"what the hell?"

"jack avery told him"he says.

"jack avery?"

"noodle boy."

"noodle boy?"my eyes widen. "from the store!"

corbyn nods.

"turn this car back to the store besson!" i yell. he turns heavy earning a screech from the wheels.

i'm going to beat your ass noodle boy.

__________
a/n: i love writing this book omg.