twelve

blaire

"and x equals?" corbyn smiled, waiting for my answer.

my head was laying on my arms as i looked up at corbyn who was in the front of the dining room, "a number?"

"i'm so done with you."he groans as he plops himself on the chair.

the doorbell rang and me and corbyn gave each other a look. we both got up and ran to the door, looking through the little hole in the middle to check who it was.

"what the hell?" i scrunch my eyebrows. "did you invite them?!"

"i haven't talked to them in years." he be whisper-shouts.

"me neither!"

"obviously! you don't go to school!" he said. i gave him a look.

"why would zach and jonah show up to your house if we don't talk to them at all anymore?!" i continue looking at both boys.

"jonah was the dealer i was going to meet that day."corbyn shrugs.

"you were going to buy drugs from our enemy!" i whispered, frustrated.

"he was the only dealer i knew!"

"uh- we can hear you." zach spoke. we both gulped.

"um- we both know you don't want to see us, but we just came to see blaire." jonah said.

my eyes got wider, "me?!"

corbyn opened the door, "why do you want to see her?"

"we came to say sorry for her loss." zach nodded, jonah just smiled. i peeked behind corbyns shoulder on my tip toes because corbyn was always way taller than me.

"thanks?" i mumbled.

"we're always here b." jonah said.

"uh- please don't call me b." i whispered.

"i've always called you b though. why can i not?" jonah asked.

"she said she doesn't want to-"

"i don't want you to call me b because you are  no where near being my friend again, okay?" i interrupted corbyn.

"calm down blaire. don't be rude, after all we did come here to apologize." zach smirked.

"nobody told you to come and apologize. and what the fuck are you apologizing for? being an ass?" i was getting mad now. i wasn't hiding behind corbyn.

"blaire," corbyn put a hand on my shoulder.

i shrugged it off, "listen, you picked on me at school and i think that's fucking enough. you made the worse time worse then they already were. get off corbyns property before i call the cops."

"woah, no need for cops." jonah put his hands up in defense.

"why? scared of going back where you belong jo?"i smirked. his eyes widened.

"c'mon jo." zach sighed. they walked down the steps and jack walked up them.

my eyes and heart lit up. wait.

"hey." jack breathed out.

"hi." i smiled. i haven't seen him in a while. i kind of missed him.

"uh- corbyn, daniels in the car waiting for-" corbyn squealed as he pushed me into jack as he ran.

",you." jack finished and looked down at me in his arms. "hey there."

i felt the blush creep up my cheeks, "hello."

"do you want to come in? i was just doing school work." i looked into his eyes.

his brown eyes that hold the whole galaxy. they clear and amazing.

"sure." he looked at me weird. everything right now was just weird.

he put his arm around my shoulders as we walked into the dinging room, after closing the front door.

i sat down where i was before and he sat next to me, "what are you doing here by the way?"

"uh- we haven't seen eachother in a while. and i wanted to see if you were really going back to school. i'm proud you are." he smiled.

my heart skipped a beat.

"oh," i felt the blush once more, "um-thanks."

"yea."he smiled. "i have a question."

"shoot."

"ok-uh- h-have you ever visited your dad since?" jacks question made me shudder as if wind blew by me. "you don't have to answer."

"n-no. i haven't." i sighed. " i didn't go to his funeral so i have no idea where he is now."

"i know where they buried him." jack whispered, i looked up at him. "he's where my dad is."

"wha-"

"yea, my dad died too." jack said softly. "i was young, very young. but that's not important. i can take you to see your dad blaire."

my eyes filled with tears, "you would do that?"

"helping you is part of the deal, right?" he smiled.

i looked at him.

smiling big i attacked him in a bear hug, as tears ran down my face.

_________________
a/n: fluff :,)

also we are finally getting somewhere with blaire and jack my dudes.

adios amigos💞