four

blaire

"blaire fighting wont solve anything" corbyn says as we pull up outside the store.

"but him talking about me around the school will?" i have corbyn an attitude that i've never given him before, his eyes widened at it.

"don't kill him"he unlocked the passenger door.

"no promises" i say through gritted teeth as i get out of the car, running to the store door.

when i walk in, i see that it's empty, like always. i look at the register and see him on his phone. i smirk as i walk to the register, slamming my hands down on the counter.

he looks up at me with wide eyes, "blaire?"

"is your hobby spreading things around school?" i ask.

he tilts his head, "what?"

"listen," i bring my face closer to his, "i don't like you telling your friends about what i do when i come here. there's always a reason for something. don't say anything if you don't know, okay?"

"i have no idea what you're talking about." he laughs.

"so you have no idea how daniel seavey found out i come here, and how you always see me?" i say.

"i only told him!"

"and now everyone knows" i laugh. "tell your friend to keep their mouth shut!"

"stop stealing from my store and i will!" he snaps. i hear the door of the store open, i didn't care, i was about to climb over the register and punch the shit out of him when someone held me back by my waist.

"blaire, no" corbyn says.

"let me do it corbyn!" i groan, struggling to get out of his grip.

jack just looks at me with sad eyes.

"corbyn, ,can i talk with her?" jack asks, corbyn let's go, nods and walks out.

"blaire" he whispers. "let's make a deal?"

i don't answer, crossing my arms over my chest, i move my head to signal i'm listening.

"i want to help you" he says, "but only if you let me! our deal is that if i help you, and take you out, will you stop stealing?"

"why the hell would i want to go out with you!"

"i just don't walk you to get in trouble! everyday you're walking in here risking to get caught by the cops and me risking my job! you stop stealing, i'll help you with school, money, and for you to stop doing all of these things that make you a bad person!"he looked angry.

" i barely know you" i mumble.

"we can get to know each other along the way..yeah?"

"fine"

"great, after school tomorrow wait for me at the courtyard. when i come out i'll take you to my house to educate you!"he smiled bright.

i rolled my eyes and walked out of the store into corbyns car.

"so..?" corbyn asks.

"i got myself a therapist!" i pretend to be excited, but immediately turn serious.

"what?!"

i then explained the deal.

"i'm so proud of you b!"

"drive!" i cringe.

"he might be the one thing you need"corbyn sighs.

"i don't need anything or anyone buy you corbyn"i mumble.

"blaire," corbyn starts driving. "maybe he'll be a different kind of love? like, you need someone to love love you."

"and you don't?"

"oh i do, with everything i have!" corbyn smiles, "but as a friend. maybe he could be something special!"

"like..?" i was so confused at this point.

"maybe, he's the one that will make you happy, and always make you smile and he treats you like a princess!" he squeals.

"do you want to be treated like a princess?" i ask.

"i already get treated like one."

"what!"

"it's just something about love that i love! he might be you're one true love b! ever think about that?"

" i just met him" i was freaking out of corbyn acting like this.

"i'm just saying, but if you end of falling in love, i have to be the first one to know"he teases.

"then why wasn't i the first to know you're gay?!" i tell as he stops at a red light.

"i'm bisexual, blaire" he sighs. "the first one to know was my boyfriend"

"boyfriend?!"

"well, maybe like, sleeping buddy" he giggles. "but you hate him right now, and we're both in the closet at school."

"who?"

"daniel seavey"he mumbles.

"no way"

"yea way" he laughs. "that why i broke up with christina"

"corbyn" i smiled so big. "i'm so happy for you"

"thanks"he blushed.

"plus i always wanted a gay best friend" i shrug.

"blaire!" he groans.

i laugh. my thoughts immediately coming back to what corbyn said about jack. i mean, avery just wants to help, he doesn't want much to do with me.

" i miss seeing the old blaire" i hear corbyn whisper. "maybe jack will bring her back."

he looks over at me, i roll my eyes.

maybe.