eight

jack

"and she just walked out!"i groaned. i had been up all night and woke up early. "what do you think? should i talk to her? ask corbyn what's her deal? i mean, she can't just have everything revolve around her dad! if she loves it, she has to do it. right?"

i looked at my dog. she barked.

"you're no help." i threw myself back on my bed as daisy walked out of my room. "thanks!"

i stuffed my face in my pillow and began to think about how blaire just walked out.

she can't just be blaming everything on her dad. i get it, she lost the biggest part of her life but, she left school and doesn't want to continue doing what makes her happy?

"jack, breakfast is ready." my mom whispered from my door. she walked in. "what happened to your girlfriend last night?"

"she's not my girlfriend." i mumbled against my pillow. "and i'm not hungry."

"i thought she was staying for dinner, last night?"

"well she didn't. she just ran out, mom." i groaned.

"did you do something?jesus, jack you can never keep a girl happy, huh?" she scoffs.

she always brings up the past.

i sat up from my bed to face her, "and you can never stick to one man. now can you leave!"

she looked taken back from my words, "breakfast is ready and isla is waiting for you, be down in five. and i'm not asking if you want to eat or not. you're going to eat."

she slams the door.i groan for the millionth time today and throw myself back on my bed, facing the ceiling.

what is it like to be you, blaire oakley?

blaire

i woke up glued to corbyns side as he had his arms around me. i slowly fluttered my eyes open to see that we were on his bed, still with the same clothes from yesterday and no covers on us.

i unwrapped my hands from corbyns waist and sat up, rubbing my eyes. my memory roamed to yesterday and corbyns little 'boot camp' and our talk. jack came to mind.

i couldn't stop thinking about him and how he has everything.

i needed to talk to him. i needed to say something to him.

"up so early?"corbyn asked, i turned around and saw he still had his yes closed.

"stop acting like i don't wake up early, corbs." i stretched my arms above my head.

"do you want breakfast?"he asked, slowly sitting up and putting his feet on the ground.

"i... i need to do something." i looked at him. he looked back at me with a confused look. i quickly got grabbed my stuff and slipped on my shoes.

i went to corbyn and hugged him, "see you later, in homeschool."

i let go and saw the biggest smile. i waved and ran out of his house to the street next to corbs.

i ran to jacks house, now standing in front on the big black gates.

"name?" i heard james say from the little speaker things on the side of the gates.

"hey james. it's blaire from last night?"

"ah, come in darling"the speaker ran and the gates opened. i ran to there front door which was open. i saw jack coming down the steps, his eyes widened as he saw me in the door step.

"can we talk?"

________________

a/n: filler :)