eleven

blaire

it's been a week. a whole week being alone in the apartment that is now mine. i haven't had any contact with corbyn at all. all i wanted to do was be alone.

i started smoking cigarettes. don't have an idea why, i was just curios and now it releases the pain.

i've been locked and in bed the whole week. obviously showering , sometimes eating and always in the dark.

i was on my phone right now when a message from corbyn popped up. the four-hundred and fifteenth one. how can one boy send so many messages and call so many times.

corbs
unlock your door or i'm taking it down 😘

i chuckled typing back 'not getting up😘'. right when i hit send i heard a loud snap from the front door. my eyes widened, i got up and ran to the door seeing corbyn dusting his jacket off and the door on the floor.

"what the fuck corbyn?!" i point to the door, "your rich ass is paying for that!"

he frowns, "what happened to corbs?"

"what happened to knocking?"i asked.

"why does it smell like smoke?"he scrunches his nose.

shit.

"i don't know, when doesn't it?"i laugh awkwardly.

he crosses his arms over his chest, "are you smoking?!"

"never!" i laugh and run to my room, hiding everything and locking the door.

"i can take down another door ya know!" he yells.

"you're going to murder me!"

"you fucking smoked didn't you?!"

"only cigarettes nothing else, i-i swear!" i unlocked the door and he walked in.

"ew. this place stinks!"

"jeez." i scoff.

"baby, we both know it smells." he smiles, i roll my eyes. "so now you think smoking will help when you always rant about your parents doing the same?"

"i'm a hypocrite corbyn. i know." i sit on my bed. "i-i'm sorry for shutting you out."

he sat next to me, "it's okay if you want to be alone b, but i just want the best for you."

"i've been stealing again." i confess. "jack let me, he said he wouldn't tell." he sighs.

taking out his wallet he shoved a card in my face. a debit card. "i made you an account. it's under my name but it's yours. i put about a grand on it. but you need to promise me you'll do good in everything. no more stealing, and no more living here. you're moving in with me. yeah?"

"corbyn are you insane?" i stand up. "i cant take that."

"it's not a choice, i'm not asking you i'm telling you to take it."

"i'm not taking it." i snap. "it's your money."

"blaire take it." he puts the card in my hand. i look down at it.

"no." i stuff the card in his pocket.

"you're going to take it whether it's today or tomorrow." he smiles. "but you're still moving in with me."

"your mom doesn't like me corbs." i roll my eyes.

"jesus blaire, you can never say yes can you! there's always something!" he snaps. "you're moving in, you're taking the card, and most definitely you are leaving everything here and we are going shopping. alright?alright."

"you're saying you don't like my stuff?" i laugh.

"i'm saying," he picks me up, "we need a fresh start."

i start to kick and punch as he takes me out of the apartment. he wouldn't let me go the whole way down the stairs.

i gave up when we arrived at the car and he set me in it, "you know you're kidnapping, right?"

he laughed as he closed the door and sat in the drivers seat. "am i now?"

i groaned.