ten

blaire

it was now raining. the rain hit the dirt on the hill i was currently sitting on top of. behind me was just trees, bushes, nature. i never knew about this place until now. it was beautiful.

to just be here alone, and think. think about everything. what just happened, what happened before, and why my life turned out to be like this.

my phone wouldn't stop ringing. i wasn't going to answer because i didn't care. about anything. i just wanted to be alone and sit. i haven't been alone in a long time. i'm always with corbyn. and sometimes spending too much time together wasn't something i liked. sure, i love corbyn, so fucking much, but time alone and not always spending time with your best friend could be cool too. although too much time apart and not talking really affects me.

the rain soaked my hair, and my clothes. the winds were strong and i was pretty sure i was going to get sick later. i heard rustling behind me, i turned my head and saw the bushes moving, i ignored it and turned around back to facing the city view. the clouds made everything dark. it was peaceful.

"blaire." i rolled my eyes at the sound of the voice. "you're going to get sick!"

jack.

"i don't care." i scoffed.

he placed a blanket on me, "well i do."

"how did you find me?"i ask.

"i don't know actually," he sits down next to me, "i saw you run up here when i was driving. i ran into corbyn and he told me what happened."

"were you stalking me?"

"why would i stalk you?"

"you were driving down my street for no reason." i replied.

"it was just a simple drive!" he fought back, i laughed. "i'm sorry about your mom."

my smile faded, "i don't know if she's gone yet."

"you think she's okay?"

i shrugged, "i don't know. she's never done drugs. just...cigarettes."

"i'm so sorry blaire." he rubbed my back.

"i'm used to it." i smiled.

"are you still going to school?"

"fuck yea," i laughed. "school gives me a distraction and might actually get me somewhere. i'm not giving that up agai-"

the sound of my phone interrupted me. i pulled it out of my pocket and answered.

"hello?"

"b, have they said anything to you?" corbyn asked me.

"no." i breathed out,

he sighed,"the hospital called me."

"why would they call you?"

"blaire that's not important." he mumbled. "they told me her condition. she's wasn't doing well."

"wasn't?"

"blaire, your mom, she... didn't make it." he said. the whole world stopped. i didn't blink or move. "blaire?"

i hung up.

jack looked at me, "everything alrig-"

i started to cry again, jack pulled me into his arms and rubbed my head. he sighed as he whispered that he was here for me. that everything was going to be okay.

i was alone now. with no family. nothing.

the pressure was only starting for me.

__________________
a/n: short little filler :)

i've been very emo lately because i hate america & want to travel so here, take this.

also sorry for the lack of updates! :)

goodbyeeee👼🏻