fourteen

blaire

"what's your story?"jack asks me.

after us coming back from the graveyard, we decided to go to his house. we were laying on his bed, both facing the ceiling.

"what do you mean?"i asked him.

he looked over at me, "tell me who blaire oakley is."

i take a breathe in, "blaire oakley, is a coward. she can't face real life situations, like loosing someone who meant everything to her or else she ruins her life because she thinks it's over from that one situation. she's antisocial, and doesn't think she needs people in her life."

"well if there's one thing," i look over at jack who's looking at me. "blaire oakley is not a coward."

"how would you know?" i raise my eyebrows.

"because if blaire oakley was a coward she wouldn't have kissed me back a few hours ago." he looked at my eyes, then lips.

"you're not gonna let that go are you?"

"never." he leaned in and pecked my lips.

"idiot."i teased. "now tell me, who is jack avery?"

his nose was touching mine, "jack avery is a boy who likes a girl that is beautiful."

"jack, i'm serious." i groaned.

"and so am i!" i looked away from him and looked up at the ceiling again. "okay, okay fine."

i smiled and looked back at him.

"jack avery is a singer and great friend." jack smirked.

"cocky much?"

he smiled, "he loves to sing but cant peruse it because of his step-father. when his dad was here, they would always sing together and my mother would support it. but then jacks dad died, and his mother only cared about money so, she married a monster that says men are to strong to be musicians."

"what an ass."

he laughed.

my phone dinged. i took it out of my pocket and checked what it was.

corbs🕊
where are you??

i replied, 'with jack.'

corbs🕊
come home now!please?

i locked my phone, "sorry pretty boy. i have to go."

i got up from his bed and walked to the door. he walked me to the front door.

i kissed his cheek and walked out of his house into the long drive way.

"blaire!" jack shouted.i turned around, "i kinda like you."

i laughed, "you're an idiot avery. but i kinda like you too."

he smiled and i ran off.

[a/n]
fluffy filler😤😔