h a l s e y

i waited for gerald's plane to land. god i missed him so much.

i had to tell him something that could quite possibly rip his heart out.

i was dreading it.

i got snapped out of my train of thoughts when my phone bleeped.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1 NEW MESSAGE FROM

baby♥️

ive just landed, where ru? ♥️ xx

i'm in the lounge part by the mini starbucks♥️ xx

oh yea i see you now, i can't wait to hear your voice again♥️ xx
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
as soon as he sent that message i saw a tall, handsome figure walking towards me.
i immediately jumped up from my seat and ran towards him and hugged the fuck outta him.

"woah woah calm down baby, i've only been gone for 2 weeks"

"they were the longest most saddest two weeks of my life" i replies back, my eyes holding back tears.

"oh baby, why are you crying?" he said worringingly breaking the hug.

"don't worry, i'm just being stupid, i'm overreacting, i'm acting like you've been gone for 5 years" i laughed nervously.

"i don't think i'd be able to leave you for that long" he replied back which made me smile.

"please don't"

he just chuckled.

"we should get home, you're probably jet lagged" i said, looking up at him and smiling

"yea we should, but what did you want to tell me?"

"oh i'll tell you when we get home, it's not that important anyways"

"okay"

i smile and intertwine my fingers with his. his hands were so soft.

we walked out to the car and when we finally managed to find the car i unlocked it and put his stuff in the boot and shut it. as i got into the drivers seat i broke the silence.

"so how was the tour so far"

"oh it was amazing" he said with a massive grin on his face which made my heart go all warm and shit.

"how are you and baby?" he said looking at me and placing his hand on my thigh.

"i'm fine, baby is alright"

"that's good."

"yea i guess" i mumbled not thinking he could hear me.

"what did you say babe?"

"oh nothing, just thinking out loud" i say back smiling, trying to keep my eyes in the road

"what are you thinking about?" he asked actually wanting to know.

"oh just the future and us" i say back, trying to hide the fact that my eyes are burning from holding the tears back.

"babe, pull over" he said which made me jump a little bit

"but we need to get home, you need to rest" i said wanting to get home asap.

"baby, you're about to cry"

"i'm fine" i said, but i clearly wasn't.

"no you're not" he said holding my hand once i had pulled over. "what's wrong?"

"i just missed you, that's all" i said not wanting to tell him the real reason until we got home.

"awh baby, i missed you too, but i'm back now and cannot wait to spend time with you and baby" and at that moment i broke down. i didn't care where we were, i didn't care that we were on the side of the road where everyone driving past could see me. i didn't care about anything. i just collapsed to the floor crying.

"oh baby, don't cry, i'm here now. i'm never leaving you again" he said. what did i do to deserve him?!

"i-i'm- s-sor-sorry" i stuttered trying to get my voice back after crying.

"baby you have nothing to be sorry for. how about i drive the rest of the way home and i run you a nice warm bath and you can relax for a while, while i have a rest" he said helping me up off ground.

"that sounds nice, thank you" i said, immediately feeling a tiny bit better.

"anything for you baby" he said hugging me.
i dug my head into his neck trying not to cry anymore.

"what did i do to deserve you?" i said to him while he was helping me into the passenger side of the car.

" i think the real question is what did i do to deserve you" he said in reply to my question and i just smiled and chuckled.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
a/n
wowieeeee. this is a long chapter.

guys i'm sorry if there are any mistakes i wrote this at like 12:30 am and i'm tired, i'll come back in the morning to publish it and to read over it again and edit it. i love yall♥️

all the love 💕 L x