h a l s e y

as we walked into our penthouse apartment, g pecked my cheek and simply said "i love you"

"i love you too" i replied looking up at him and smiling

"i'm gonna go upstairs and run you a nice warm bath, do you want bubbles or not?"

"yes please baby"

"okay" and he jogged up the stairs and put the bath on. i walked into the kitchen and opened the fridge, i saw a cadbury's dairy milk chocolate bar so i reached for that and opened it. god it tasted so good.

"babe, the baths ready"

"alright, i'll be right up" i said placing the leftover chocolate bar back in the fridge and walked up the stairs.

"thank you babe" i said to him leaning up to him and kissing his cheek.

"anytime. i'm gonna go have a lie down, but once you've finished relaxing in the bath come and join me" he said smacking my ass lightly and i giggled.

"sure" i said back to him pushing him out the door so i could get changed in peace.

i got into the bath and i immediately felt so much more relaxed. but then the thought came back to me. how am i supposed to tell g?

i tried to shake the thought out of my head, all i wanted to think about rn is the nice warm bath i was currently laying in.

after i got out of the bath i dried myself and got changed into nice comfortable clothes and got into bed with g. he looked so peaceful, he must of felt when i came into bed cuz he smiled, unless he was just dreaming but i hope it was the first option.

i didn't sleep, i just laid on my back with my hands over my stomach, holding back the urge to cry. it didn't work. i felt a tear fall down my face and land on the pillow. god i feel so stupid.

i got out of bed and went downstairs to make some coffee.
while i was making coffee i heard g come down the stairs. he wrapped his arms around my waist and stomach.

"come back to bed" he said nuzzling his face into my neck.

"no baby, i need to sort things out" i said while stirring the coffee beans in my mug. "you need to go back to bed though. i don't want you being all grumpy with me cuz you're jet lagged"

"oh i'm fine now, i've had some sleep, anyways we need to discuss baby plane, i know we still have a long way to go but that will go so fast"

"that's what i need to talk to you abo-" i started to say but got cut off.

"i think if it's a boy, we could name him louis and if it's a girl we could name her laciee"

"stop g, that's what we need to talk-"

"how about for a boy we could decorate the room with blue stars and anchors and for a girls room we could decorate it with fairies and flowers?"

i started crying, tears fell into my coffee and i dropped my spoon. at that moment i just wanted to give up.

"we-we can't do that" i replies my voice breaking.

"sure we can babe. we just need another room and paint"  he replied confused.

"n-no we cant" he had taken his hands from around my waist at this point and i was walking to the living room.

"what do you mean we can't? baby of course we can't" he said, he was getting more confused.

"i mean" i said wiping the tears away from my face. "we can't do anything like that because-" i was cut off

"because what, babe"

"i lost the baby"

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
a/n

i'm sorry ok, my fingers slipped. 😓😓

all the love 💕 L x