h a l s e y

i was still trying to get my head around everything. i mean what i was most surprised about was me being pregnant again, like don't get me wrong, i was so happy but i was also so shocked. gerald and i both talked about it and we decided to not tell the media about this until i actually give birth.

i'm already 5 months gone so only 4 months left. you can't really tell i'm pregnant which i guess is cool so no one has really started rumours about me being pregnant again.

gerald and i are still trying to figure out who told the media about my 'death', but personally i find it hilarious, i'll be pretty fuckin pissed off when i find out who did it but it's funny because it never worked.

"babe you want pancakes?" gerald shouts up to me. i was still in bed because i wasn't really feeling like getting up and the lil dude or dudette was kicking me and it hurt. the last time gerald asked me if i wanted pancakes was when he told me about lauren and her crazy ass accusations.

"what kind?" i shout to him and i hope to god he can hear me.

"chocolate chip" he replied back, those are my favourite.

"ok, can i have 3 please?" i reply back to him.

"of course hun" he said.

i decided it was time to get out of bed, so i did and then i looked at my self in the mirror and put my hand on my stomach and started talking to my baby.

i put my dressing gown on and wrapped it round my body and made my way downstairs, to see our dining table decorated with flowers and candles and then i saw my chocolate chip pancakes on the table aswell.

"awh babe"

"had to treat my two favourite girls right" g said.

"we don't know the gender yet babe" i said and laughed a bit

"no we don't, but i hope it's a girl, i mean i'd love for it to be a boy but imagine a mini you ash, i'm already so in love with you, two yous would be amazing" gerald said which made my heart melt.

"awh baby, what did i do to deserve you?" i asked him while sitting down.

"it's the other way round, i really don't deserve you, i cannot believe i ended up with an amazing gorgeous kind girl like you" he said to me and kissed my forehead then sat down opposite me.

"i love you"

"i love you too ashley" he said and reached over for my hand and held it. his touch was soft and it sent a shiver down my back.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
a/n

i'm sorry i haven't updated loads today but i had major writers block so i'm extremely sorry if none of this makes sense, and ive not been feeling my best these past few days, but i have y'all a chapter.

all the love 💕 L x