g a l s e y u p d a t e s

@galseyupdates just posted a photo

LIKED BY @marremehalsey @galseyisreal AND 1,583 OTHERS

@galseyupdates : about 3 weeks ago we found out halsey and g-eazy we're having a baby, they were over the moon.

but recently we found out while g was tour h suffered a miscarriage. they recently took to instagram which a touching, heartbreaking and emotional letter to their unborn child, which no doubt made a few people cry.

halsey and g-eazy are in my thoughts through this devastating time.

164 COMMENTS

@ilovehalsey : i'm heartbroken, i cannot imagine what they're going through. 💔
@glo : she deserves every once of pain they get, she didn't deserve to get with g, let alone get pregnant with his child.
@marrymehalsey : @glo omfg do you know what you just typed? that is so rude. no one deserves to go through that type of pain. i never use the word hate as its such a strong word, but i actually hate your personality. ever since you have got your instagram account you've left nothing but hate on h's account which i think it's extremely disgusting. so please remove yourself of her account and this one and just think about what youre gna type before typing it.
@galseyisreal : @marrymehalsey GURL YES, YOU PREACH BITCH 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻♥️♥️, am love for you.

7 OTHERS FOLLOWED YOU

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
a/n
bro @glo is a right bitch. i don't like her.

btw i love y'all so muchhh. thank y'all for 1.82k

all the love 💕 L x