l a u r e n

"i-is she o-okay?" i ask, i didn't mean to hurt her.

"does she fucking look ok?" gerald replied, i get he was angry but he knows it was an accident.

gerald has already called an ambulance. i was pacing up and down the hallway my thoughts taking control.

what if i've killed her?
what if she wakes up and remembers everything then calls the police?
what if- what if i get sent to prison? my fans. what will they think of me.

i was snapped out of my thoughts with the voice of gerald.

"the ambulance is here." he said taking a breath. "not that you care, i mean why are you even here? you haven't helped. ALL YOUVE DONE IS ACT LIKE YOURE WORRIED, LIKE YOU CARE WHETHER OR NOT YOU MAY OF KILLED HER."

"of course i care" a tear rolled down my cheek, "i didn't mean to hurt her, i- i didn't mean to push her down the stairs. i'm sorry"

"sorry won't fix this, you-" he got cut off my the paramedics running in.

"what's her name?" the paramedic asked.

"ashley" gerald replied, he was a mess. his hair was everywhere, his eyes were so red.

"hello ashley, i'm steve the paramedic, seems like you had a nasty fall. i'm going to try my best to get you into the ambulance with my fellow colleagues" he said to her as other paramedics arrived with a stretcher.

"can i- can i ride in the ambulance with her?" gerald asked.

"who are you to ashley?" they replied.

"i- im her boyfriend" gerald replied, his voice was breaking under the tears.

"ok" he simply replied.

they lifted ashley onto the stretcher, her hair all bloody. her hands were cut. her face was all bloody. oh my god what have i done to her?

"we are leaving now" steve said, signaling that gerald needed to go into the ambulance.

when the ambulance left i decided it'd be better for me to go back home than to go to the hospital. i don't think i would of been able to face it. as i walked back into my apartment, i broke down, what was i thinking? at this point they was one thing going through my mind right now.

who's going to tell nicole and chris?

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
a/n

wowwwwww lauren is a bitch.

btw nicole and chris are her parents if anyone didn't know.

all the love 💕 L x