h a l s e y

oh i was beyond pissed off.

my 'best friend' really thought i had faked my pregnancy AND A MISCARRIAGE. she's fucking insane. i HATED her. REALLY HATED HER.

i walked out of G and I's apartment and got in my car. i could hear G calling my name, i wanted to wait for him but i couldn't, so i drove off. a part of me wanted him to get in his car and follow me to where i was going but another part of me wanted him to leave me alone. GOD WHY AM I SO CONFUSING??

i finally arrived at my destination, i got out of my car, not caring if i had just broken the door my slamming it too hard, but i heard gerald's voice, he did follow me. i went up the stairs to lauren's apartment, and instead of knocking i just walked in, i had a spare key she gave to me so i decided to use it, when i walked in, i threw the key on the coffee table, and shouted.

"LAUREN, WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU"

after like 2 minutes she came down, oh my god had she just had sex? she looked all red in the face and had a dressing gown on, i assumed she had nothing underneath it.

"urgh, what the fuck do you want?" she said, she sounded angry. she had no right to be angry.

"i what you to get dressed and then i want to discuss something with you" i said demanding her to get dressed.

she walked upstairs and came down like 10 minutes after. she looked better than she did before that's for sure.

"now can you tell me what you want and why you came here?" she said walking up to me.

i said nothing, all i did was slap her round the face, so hard she fell to the floor. once she got up she was holding on to the side of her face that i slapped.

"what the fuck was that for?" she asked, acting as if she had not a fucking clue why i was here.

"that was for accusing me of faking my pregnancy AND my miscarriage" i said as i walked away, heading to the door.

i opened to door thinking lauren just stayed there in her apartment but she was following me, as i made my way to the staircase that led up to her apartment everything went black. i couldn't see or hear anything. all i could feel was pain.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
a/n

you guys deserved a long update BECAUSE WE JUST HIT 4K READS.
i'm going to update at least 5 times today (hopefully) but i literally cannot thank you enough.

all the love 💕 L x