e ! n e w s

@enews just posted a photo

LIKED BY @marrymehalsey AND 73,536 OTHES

@enews : BREAKING : lauren jauregui, former member of fifth harmony, has been charged with attempted murder. as y'all probably know she pushed ashley frangipane down the stairs just over 10 months ago, whether it was accidental or something she intended on doing, she has been sentenced to 38 months in jail and then after that, she has 12 months of community service. who knew a really amazing and strong friendship could end up like this. leave you thoughts in the comments below.

25,527 COMMENTS

@marrymehalsey : i'm glad she got time tbh because if you do the crime gotta do the time. hopefully ashley feels safer now that lauren's in jail, i know i sound heartless saying that but it's true.
@ilovehalsey : i'm still trying to get my head around the whole thing tbh
@iamhalsey :@ilovehalsey same, but i found out that i was pregnant the day after i was admitted to hospital, and i feel like if i didn't get admitted to the hospital that day i probably wouldn't of found out i was pregnant because as y'all know i wasn't big when i was pregnant, like when i was 5 months gone i looked about 2 months and when i was about to give birth i only looked at least 5/6 months pregnant.
@ilovehalsey : @iamhalsey every time you reply to me i freaking die, i love you so much
@iamhalsey : @ilovehalsey i love you too
@fifthharmony : as much as we all love lauren, she needs to do the time for her crime, we love you lauren - normani

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
a/n

i thought i gave lauren like a reasonable sentence, do you think she deserved more or less?

all the love 💕 L x