h a l s e y

"it's about what happened at the hospital"

"what when i got pushed down the stairs by my so called best friend?" i ask.

"yes" my mum said.

"alright, so i got pushed down the stairs then got admitted to hospital, found out i was like 12 weeks pregnant, found out i had died then got discharged and then i told the world i wasn't dead" i said taking a breath, "anything else?"

i got up and went to the kitchen to make myself some toast.

"we know who told-" my mum said but i cut her off by screaming.

"argh fuck" i said holding my stomach, you couldn't tell i was 6 months pregnant.

"ash what's up?" gerald said running over to me.

"i- i'm fine" i said back, but i wasn't.

"no you're not, what happened?" he said realising i wasn't fine.

"peanut- peanut just kicked, but it was painful" i said, my mum and dad had come over to me trying to help.

"do you wanna go to the hospital babe?" gerald asked, that was the last place i wanted to be.

"no, gerald i'm fine, i just- i wasn't expecting the kick to be that painful" i said back.

"alright, but next time the kick is painful we are going to the hospital" he said holding my hand and kissing my cheek, "now what did you wanna make?"

"toast, with chocolate spread" i say, smiling at the last bit, gerald knows my obsession with chocolate spread.

"of course you do babe" he said chuckling then walking over to the bread bin, "go sit down babe, i got this" he said, so i sat down with my parents and they were talking about this weird thing i didn't know about, to be honest i completely zoned out.

"here you go babe" gerald said, putting my chocolate toast down onto the table in front of me.

"thank you" i said looking up at him and smiling, "anyways mum, dad, what were you going to tell me before we were rudely interrupted by peanut?" i ask, then i stroked my growing bump.

"um, well, basically-" my mum started saying.

"what your mom is trying to say is, that lauren should of got locked up, and you should of told people lauren did it" my dad said.

"alright?" i said very confused, "well i didn't want to tell people because i knew what her fans would do" i say, even though i should of told them because she's just a straight up bitch, "i didn't want her to lose all her fans, because then i would of felt guilty" i look down at my bare feet, "is that all you wanted to tell me?" i ask, "you were going to tell me about something you knew" i say, i'm intrigued to what my parents were going to tell me.

"nope, that was all, well we have to go now" my mum said and she got up very fast, she signaled to my dad to get up.

"no. mum, dad tell me, i know you're hiding something" i said to my mum, not letting her leave until she told me, i needed to know what she wanted to tell me. i looked at my mum then at my dad then back at my mum again

"hunny we need to tell her" i just about herad my dad say because he said is so quietly.

"fine!" my mum said, "we know who told the media about your 'death'" my mum said using her hands as quotation marks when she said the word death.

"what? how? who did it? i swear i'll kill 'em" gerald said.

"it was, um, it was- it was us. we told the media you had died" my dad said, and my heart stopped.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
a/n

umm, well that happened. this chapter took me ages to write so i really hope you enjoy it, thank you to angelonfireee for helping me again 😂♥️.

all the love 💕 L x