g - e a z y

"hey baby can you come downstairs please?" i shout up to ashley even though she's probably still sleeping.

i didn't get a response so i walked upstairs to our room and i was right, she was still sleeping, gosh she looks so adorable when she's sleeping. i couldn't bring myself to wake her up so i left her a bit longer and went back downstairs and waited for her to wake up.

i started to make breakfast for us, even though it was like 11 am but still, i was hungry and i bet ashley will be hungry when she wakes up, so i decided to make pancakes, not long after i made the pancakes a wild ashley appeared from the stairs and i swear i lost my breath, she looks so good when she gets out of bed, i mean she looks good all the time but yeah.

"hey baby" she said to me while kissing my cheek.

"hey you, i made pancakes for you" i said handing her the plate with heart shaped pancakes on.

"awh, i dont deserve you"

"yes you do" i simply replied back.

i still need to ask her about the miscarriage, it's not that i believe lauren over ashley i mean i couldn't, could i. no i don't of course i believe ashley over lauren, there is no way ashley faked this miscarriage. i didn't want to ask her but i just heard words blurt out of my mouth.

"did you fake your miscarriage ?" i said so fast i instantly regretted it. she just looked at me, she stopped eating and put the fork down. she swallowed her food and said ;

"what?"

"you heard what i said" i replies more sternly but i was still scared of how she would react.

"what do you mean 'did you fake your miscarriage', of course i fucking didn't, how could even say that?" she said, oh shit. she was pissed off, i mean who wouldn't be.

"nothing, don't worry, forget i said anything" i said trying to change the subject.

"no no, carry on with what you were saying. why do you think i faked my miscarriage? why do you think i'm that sick and twisted?" she said getting up and throwing the rest of the pancakes in the bin.

"it's not me who does." i said looking down at my shoes.

"who does then? who thinks i could be THAT EVIL TO FAKE THE DEATH OF MY UNBORN CHILD?" she made me jump when she started shouting.

"lauren" i said quietly.

"LAUREN, OH LAUREN" she said, she was pacing around the room with her hands in a fist form. " i'm gonna kill her" she said angrily but she was laughing. "i'm actually going to kill her" at first i thought she was joking but she sounded so fucking serious it actually scared me.

"you don't mean that, right?" i asked curiously, my baby doesn't have it in her to kill someone, surely.

"i'm not fucking joking g, if she thinks i faked my own pregnancy as well as a miscarriage she has another fucking thing coming" she walked over to the coat rack and grabbed her coat and keys and walked out, slamming the door behind her.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
a/n

ooooooo the drama is starting.

do you think ashley faked her pregnancy or not?

all the love 💕 L x