g - e a z y

"wait... what? WHY?" ashley said raising her voice.

"we um, we wanted lauren to go to jail, i mean didn't you?" nicole said.

"yes, i mean no. but she didn't murder me, and she doesn't deserve to go to jail for a crime she didn't commit" ashley said

"but she attempted to kill you"i said.

"no, she didn't want to kill me, she didn't even want to hurt me, she just wanted to scare me." ashley said. ok so maybe she didn't intend on hurting her but she still hurt her.

"but baby, she still hurt you, and she could of hurt peanut" i  said.

"no. don't you dare bring peanut into this, we didn't even know i was pregnant so how was she to know i was pregnant" ashley snapped and stormed out, i didn't mean to upset her.

i run after her, "ashley, wait"

"why gerald? why should i?" she said still walking away from me.

"because i love you and i'm sorry" i say and she stops and turns around facing me.

"i love you too gerald and i'm sorry for over reacting" ashley says walking up to me and hugging me, and i hugged back immediately. "it was the hormones" she said laughing.

"it's ok hun, i shouldn't of brought peanut into it you were right, we didn't know and she didn't know" i said, sighing afterwards i continue with what i was saying, "i just cannot believe your parents told the media, like out of anyone i least expected it to be them"

"same babe, anyways let's get home, i don't want to see my parents in my house any longer" ashley said and started to walked back.
"i understand why they did it but they could of told us as soon as we found out, that is what really pisses me off"

i kissed her cheek and nodded in response, i loved this girl so much and it hurt me to see her angry.

we got home and chris and nicole were still in our apartment.

"get. out" ashley said to them pointing to the door. "get out before i really lose my temper"

they did what their daughter asked and left, they said goodbye and left.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
a/n

well ouch. so who did you think told the media? and were shocked that it was chris and nicole?

all the love 💕 L x