h a l s e y

oh my god. all i could feel was pain. i could hear faint talking that sounded like whispers, it sounded like gerald and my parents. where was i?

i slowly opened my eyes to see gerald by my bedside and holding my hand.

"hey baby" he said

"hey g, wh-what happened to me?" i was looking around to see that i was in a hospital. "wh-why am i in a hospital?"  i sat up quickly and winced in the pain i caused my back.

"don't sit up hun, you don't wanna hurt yourself more" my mum said to be, but i didn't listen, i sat up and all i wanted was to find out why i was here.

"dad, why am i here?" i asked my dad and he looked over to me.

"you had a nasty fall ash," he said but it wasn't ringing any bells, i was trying to remember what happened but it was all a blur.

"lauren pushed you" gerald interrupted. "she pushed you down the stairs. when you when to her apartment to confront her, you came out of the apartment and she pushed you, as soon as i heard you scream i ran in and saw you lying in the floor. i was so scared i was gna loose you ash, i was-" he was talking but got interrupted by the doctor walking in.

"hello ashley and family, hope i'm not interrupted anything. i have news from your MRI scan" the doctor said. "so your arm is fractured, but everything else is fine. oh and the baby is fine, perfect really" wait what? baby? i was pregnant, again?

<><><>>><><><><><><><><><><><><>
a/n

wooooooooow what a cliffhanger.

so i'm taking a little hiatus on this book and won't update for atleast a month

ha no i'm joking, i couldn't do that to you guys. i'll update later today.

all the love 💕 L x