g - e a z y

i woke up to ashley's phone ringing so i turned over so i was facing her, i stroked her cheek.

"ashley, babe, your phones ringing" i said to her and i saw her eyes flutter open.

"urgh, who's calling me at this time?" she said and groaned

"babe, it's noon, we should of been up ages ago, i'm surprised peanut didn't wake you up earlier" i say moving my hand from her face down to her stomach.

"peanut did, i hardly got any sleep last night" she said rubbing her eyes and turning around to her bedside table to grab her phone. she grabbed her phone and answered.

"mum?" she said, sounding confused. ok so she was talking to her mum.

i couldn't hear the other side of the phone call so i was just guessing what nicole was saying.

"babe, put it on speaker" i whisper to ashley, who then puts it on speaker so i can hear.

"ash, we need to see you, can you come over?" nicole said, when she said 'we' i assumed she meant her and chris.

"fine, come round in about an hour" ashley says back to nicole then ends the call.

"why's your parents coming over?" i ask ashley as i wrap my arms around her waist and kiss her neck

"mhmmm, i don't know, she didn't say" she said giggling.

"strange, it better be something important, oh my god, do you reckon they've brought anything for peanut?" i said smiling.

"i hope not, it's too early and i don't wanna jinx it" she said turning around and looking at me.

"baby, you're 6 months gone, you only have 3 months left, it's not too early" i tell her.

"yea but i still don't wanna jinx it, i don't- i can't lose another baby, i just-"she started to say but i cut her off by pressing my lips to hers.

"i know it may be hard but baby you need to calm down, your pregnancy will go amazingly, our baby will be the cutest lil thing ever" i tell her after i broke the kiss.

"thanks g, i love you so freaking much" she said to me and i kissed her forehead.

"i love you too, now go get ready" i say smacking her ass lightly indicating that she needs to get ready, she laughed and walked into the bathroom turning the shower on.

about an hour later i heard a knock on the door so i went downstairs and opened it.

"hey mrs and mr f, you good?" i ask and they laugh.

"yea we're good what about you? are you alright! is ashley ok? is the baby ok?" nicole said.

"wow so many questions" i say laughing a bit, "i'm good, ashley good, baby is amazing" i reply

"anyways come in" i say stepping out the way so they can come in and sit down. "why did you come over here?" i ask trying to sound as nice as possible.

"we needed to tell you something, it's about ashley, where is she?" chris asked looking around the downstairs part of our apartment.

"i'm here dad" she said right on time, "what did you want to tell us?"

"it's about what happened at the hospital" chris said.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
a/n

ooooooooo

as i said in my last a/n these next few chapters will be dedicated to angelonfireee because she helped me with this idea, so thanks :))

all the love 💕 L x