h a l s e y

"p-pregnant?" i ask, i was seriously confused.

i looked over at g and he had a massive smile on his face.

"yea ash. pregnant" gerald says, i mean of course i was happy but i thought it was too soon after the whole miscarriage thing.

i quite frankly, couldn't believe it. me and g were finally gonna have the family we have always wished for.

"i love you gerald"

"i love you too ash" he said reaching for my hand and holding it, instantly making me smile.

"ok so ashley, gerald, me and your father are going to go home and get some rest, gerald you should too i don't think these hospital chairs are very comfy" my mother says, i smile at her and nod in agreement.

"oh no it's fine mrs f, i want to stay here and wait for more news about when ash can come home" gerald replies, looking at me, his eyes shining. god i love this dork.

"hun, go home. i'll call you if there is any news" i say to him.

"ok baby, i love you" gerald says getting up out the hospital chair he's been glued to since i arrived.

"i love you too dork" i lift my head up so he can kiss it and he waves goodbye and leaves. i feel sad now that i'm all alone but now i can finally go through everything that has happened this past week

•got pushed down the stairs by my psycho ex bestie
•got admitted to hospital because of my psycho ex bestie
•found out i was pregnant while in hospital
•and forced gerald out of hospital.

wow what a week this has been. i chuckled to myself in my head then i must of drifted off into a sleep because after that it went black.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
a/n

i love their relationship 😍♥️

all the love 💕 L x