~New moon~

~Rebels Point Of View~

Two weeks passed. Two weeks of getting to know Emma and Grayson. Grey and I are fully moved in and both got our own rooms.

Grayson told us something terrible yesterday. He told us we have to start school! I'm really nervous and not excited at all. This mean I have to get up everyday before twelve and dress in something other than my pajamas.

If my mother was here she would tell me that everything was going to be okay.

She and I would pick out what I would wear while enjoying a cup of tea. My sister would join us and make me do a runway with Disney music on the background.

We would talk about the exiting things that could happen and laugh about things that could go wrong.

Eventually my dad would burst in and tell a stupid but funny joke.

But those things will never happen again.

I roll out of bed and open the trunk at the foot of my bed.

~

"Wakiewakie!" I shout walk into
Greys room. Her room, like mine, is pretty simple with a French bed, a closet and a desk. She chose a blue green color for her walls and matching black sheets and black curtains.

I open the curtains and let the morning light illuminate her room.

"Dude..." Grey mumble and pulls the blanket over her head.

"Come on were going to school" I ask while trying to pull the covers off of her.

"NO I want at least four more hours of sleep!" She yells and pulls the covers further over her head.

I take the other end and pull it. Grey gives me the sticky eye and pulls again. I raise my eyebrows and pull it back again. Grey widens her eyes and pulls the blanket back with a lot more force so I come flying with it. I land on the bed face first and sigh in annoyance.

"Girls are you coming down stairs? Breakfast is ready." Emma shouts.

"Food?!" Grey beams and pushes me and the blanket off of her.

I land on the floor with muffled thud.

I untangle myself from the blanket and get up. Grey is already fully dressed and runs into the hallway on her way to her promised food.

I follow her and soon smell the sweet sent of pancakes.

After breakfast it's time to leave. Both Emma and Grayson walked us to school which was really close to the house. After we visited the principal they had to leave for work and we went to our first class.