~Missed me?~

~Rebels Point Of View~

Two months. We have been here for two months.

Two peaceful months.

We have found a save haven within the moon warrior pack.

Mason and Lisa have also gotten a lot closer over the time span. Their mate bond is getting stronger and with that their strength which they use to lead this well organized pack.

Finn and I get along great. He takes me swimming every chance he gets. Malia has also been a great friend. I have gotten used to her sense of humor and her bad temper.

But Grey and Joey are still fighting.

They haven't said a word to each other and both walk out of a room when they see the other.

It's killing Grey even if though she won't show it. Her guard is up all the time and she distracts herself with everything. She even moved into my room after a week of being here so she won't ever be along with her thoughts.

Joey is just Joey. He is never in a good mood but that is not unusual for him. He's always cold to strangers but now he doesn't even smile at anyone close to him.

He doesn't include himself in anything either. He eats alone and is either always in his room or outside, away from everything and everyone.

Bell yowls from besides me on the bed. He gives me a sided look and nudges my head with his.

"I know, I should get dressed." I laugh as he starts licking my face.

'Who needs a mate when you have such a cute replacement' My wolf randomly comments. She's not wrong, I think as I pet the little dogs furry head.

I get dressed in in a green long sleeved blouse with a square neckline and a black denim skirt. After I pull on my boots and ty my hair up in a ponytail I leave my room.

 After I pull on my boots and ty my hair up in a ponytail I leave my room

I make my way downstairs to the kitchen on the first floor. I pass the living room on my way there.

This room is roaring with live almost every night. The large TV is always on and the piano in the corner is never untouched long. The large L shaped couch filled with pack members while the love seat next to it stays untouched unless Mason and Asilya are here.