~The stone gryphon~

~Rebels Point Of View~

I rub the sponge over my warm skin of my arm

I rub the sponge over my warm skin of my arm. Bubbles fall when I squeeze the sponge.

I smile and watch how they fly around ideally in the candle light.

I relax in the scent of lavender and the feeling of the hot water against my skin and scales.

Faith got a tip that Celeste would be in a club in the center the city tonight. So that's where we're going. We have already waisted three days in the city with shopping and relaxing in Faiths apartment.

I've never been to a club before and I'm also just eighteen but this is Europe so who cares. It'll be fine.

But before that, I take a change to relax.

Faith suddenly bursts through the door.

"Dear goddess! Can't you knock!" I exclaim and cover the top of my body with my arms even though it's already covers soap bubbles.

Faith smiles innocently and knock on the open door.

"Damn your tail is pretty- scratch that, it's beautiful."

Half my slim tail hangs out of the bathtub old. The ends of my fins touch the cold bathroom floor. My golden scales glimmer in the warm candle light.

"I have never met a siren before, let alone a sun siren." Faith says in awe. She walks over to the chair in the corner of the small bathroom. She hangs my clothes over the back and sits down.

"You're the second person that has called me that." I say. I never thought of asking Finn what he meant by that.

"That because you are a sun siren."

"I figured out that much." I say and blow a bubble her way. "But what does that mean?"

"I don't know exactly, I've never really looked into it. There was something about having the same effect as the sun."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"I'm as clueless as you because I forgot the rest. I do know that you're very powerful, I can feel it in your aura." Faith says and gestures to the air around me.

"Why am I not invited to this bathroom party?" Grey asks and walks into the room.

"It was meant to be a party for one." I point out but Grey is already making herself comfortable on the closed toilet.

"Oh Faith, who's aura is stronger, mine or Greys?" I ask.

Faith stares intensely at the both of us before giving an answer, "Grey gets close but yours is stronger I also sense a lot of potential for growth."

"Yes! I have finally beat you at something!" I laugh when Grey flips me off.

Grey starts to argue with Faith even though you can't argue about something like that.