Sweet nightmare

Rebels POV

~

"Well your wedding is going on" Grey says.

"Um okay...." I say but my mind goes like what the forking hill is going on!

"If I'm getting married then to who am I getting married?" I question Grey.

"To your fiancé silly" she says and hits my shoulder playfully. I have a fiancé? This is weird, I think, just act normal and everything will be okay.

"I like the dress, though" I say and Grey claps her hand together in enthusiasm. Yep definitely not grey.

The dress I'm wearing is a lot of lace and all white, my hair is pretty simple but still beautiful. The shoes I'm wearing are, um, different? Let's just say I would never wear anything like it. And again I'm wearing the black Crystal.

Grey fixes my hair and we walk out off the room

Grey fixes my hair and we walk out off the room. We're in the Dark river pack house. Everything looks pretty amazing but not how I would get married. I want it to be in the forest or on the beach and with lots and lots of roses.

 I want it to be in the forest or on the beach and with lots and lots of roses

"Rebel! You look amazing" I hear Malia say. I turn around and see Malia and Finn together, all dressed up in white as well. Other people I don't came up to me and all said something nice but no one would tell me who my fiancé is. They kept saying the word silly and it freaks me out how happy everyone is.

Grey never leaves my side but I managed to go alone to the toilet. I didn't have to go to the toilet but stayed in there trying to think of something.

After what feels like forever I get out to be greeted by a very happy Grey.

"Here you are!" Grey says and pulls me out. Next to her stand Joey, Finn and Mason.

"Rebel!" Someone yells. I turn around and see Alex and Axel. I smile at their happiness because it feels genuine. I move towards them but everyone around us blocks my way to them.