~Flying salades~

~Rebel's Point Of View~

My alarm wakes me up from another dream

My alarm wakes me up from another dream. This time I was in my old pack house with my sister. She didn't say a word, she just showed me a hidden book case in the library and than everything went black...

I slam my alarm and let out a nonverbal word before rolling out of bed.

I land on the ground and crawl towards my closet. Once I'm there it takes all my nonexistent energy to get up and pull on a yellow midi skirt and a black tank top.

 Once I'm there it takes all my nonexistent energy to get up and pull on a yellow midi skirt and a black tank top

By seven AM I'm ready for the day. The first floor is quite when I arrive. Emma and Grayson both have an early shift so I decide to make breakfast for all of us.

I take a seat at the kitchen table and start eating my breakfast. While I'm enjoying my scrambled egg I read a book I started on a couple of days ago.

Grayson enters the kitchen first "Good morning freckles." He says and ruffles my hair.

"Morning son of Gray." I say and take a sip of my tea.

"Morning sweetie, my gosh did you make breakfast?" Emma asks. I nod in response "Thank you."

"So, are you nervous about your first school day?" Grayson asks.

"No, yes, maybe just a little" I respond and put my book down.

"I think you are going to do great" Emma says with a big smile.

When Emma and Grayson left for work I went upstairs to wake Grey.

"Grey wake up we have school in half an hour" I say and jump onto her bed.

"Ugh... can you just call me sick" She yaws and pulls the blanket over her face.

"Werewolves don't get sick or you want to freak out the whole pack by telling people you have the the moon flu." I reply dryly and pull the blanket off of her face.

"Get up sleepy head, I made you breakfast" I sing.

"Okay but just because I am hungry." Grey yawns and gets dressed.

I practically drag Grey downstairs to the kitchen table and hand her a plate with food.

"Do you think the school would believe us when we told them I had the moon flu?" Grey asks.

I stop tying my ankle boots and look her straight in the eye. "Don't even think about it." I say and point a warning finger at her.

~

The walk to the packs high school isn't long but it's still exhausting.

Grey and I are about to enter the main entrance when I bump into someone, I lose balance and fall to the ground.

I groan and get up.

"Are you okay?!" I ask the person who fell with me. It's a girl with light brown hair and glasses which she pushes back into her nose while saying.

"Yeah I'm fine, sorry for knocking you over I was just reading on my phone, are you okay?" The girl asks.

"I think so, noting hurt that should mean I'm fine" I laugh and help the girl stand. I dust off my yellow midi skirt and pick my backpack off of the ground.

"I am Elena" the girl introduces herself.

"I am Rebel and this is Grey" I introduce us and look at Grey to see she's still laughing and saying how stupid we looked.

The three of us join forces and explore the hallways surging for our class. We finally find it, but only ten minutes later.

"You're late on your first day! Girls, you are lucky this time. I really want to start so take a seat and keep your mouth shut" the teacher growls and points at the empty seats in the back of the classroom.

Grey is about to argue but before she gets a chance to open her mouth I grab her hand and drag her towards the seats. Grey and Elena take a seat next to each other and I sit behind them next to another girl.

She has long brown hair hanging in lose curls. The thing that catches my eye is the book an the edge of her table, a curse so dark and lonely. I already know that we can become great friends.

The teacher explains a little about things we can expect in our freshman year. After she's done she gives us free time.

"I am Rebel" I turn to the girl next to me with a friendly smile.

Her bright blue eyes sparkle as she smiles "Lisa."

"It's a pleasure meeting you miss Lisa." I say. "The pleasure is all mine lady Rebel." She replies.

Class ended soon enough. Next up I had math with Lisa. Again the teacher told us about what to expect and than we started with the simple basics.

After class we met up with Elena and Grey for lunch. We're already forming a little pack the four of us.

Grey found us a spot and as I'm walking over to the table I bump into Lilly. I fall over and land on my butt.

Her tray with food flies through the air and lands on me. Luckily she only had a salad and two bottles of water.

"You're going to buy me a new salad Woods!" Lilly growls angrily.

Water drips down my face and onto my legs. I stare at my legs and watch in slowmotion. It's like my skin absorbs the water.

Someone helps me get off of the ground but I can't recognize who. My legs feel week and I struggle to stand up. I sway back and forward and struggle to focus on my surrounding. Everyone is talking but all I can hear crashing waves.

"I don't feel so well..." I mumble. I look around and my eyes land on a door with a toilet sign on it. With wobbly steps I start walking towards the bathroom.

I stare at the sign but can't seem to focus on it. My right hand shakes as I push the door open.

Right when the door closes behind me my legs give out.

I land face forward of the cool ground. I sigh in relieve. The waves finally stop.

A gasp egos trough the bathroom.

I push myself of the ground only to fall back down again. The feeling in my legs is gone. But it's not really gone, it's different.

I look behind me to my legs only to find that they're not there.

"What the fork!" I exclaim.

Heyy people
Another chapter!!🎉
I know it is a cliffhanger but I promise I will make another update very soon

Byeeee