~The usual~

~The guys Point Of View~

She jumped.

And I can't follow her because I can't fucking swim!

I push my hair back in frustration and rest my hands behind my head as I catch my breath.

The moonlight shines down on the water surface. Something reflects it from down in the water.

A golden glimmer shines through the waves.

It hits me at once.

Arabella is from the free moon pack.

Catharine prince is her mother which makes Wendy prince her sister.

She has to be one too.

I know which means he has to do too.

And I have to find her before he does.

~Rebels Point Of View~

"I still have my shoes!" I exclaim as I break through the water surface close to the red speedboat.

Grey looks down at me with relief. "I really thought you weren't going to make it." She sighs.

"The confidence you have in we warms me. Can you give a hand?" I ask and Grey nods. She walks to the back of the boat where I first hand her my shoes before I let her pull me onto the deck.

"Who's boat is this?" I ask Grey while I dry my scales with the towel she handed me.

"I have no idea. Finn just said that this was the fastest ship and that it would buy us more time." Grey explains as she takes a stand behind the wheel.

"We just stole a boat." I laugh. "I don't even feel bad about it."

"Are we becoming bad guys now?" Grey asks and wiggles her eyebrows. She shifts gears and we're flying over the waves in no time.

We leave behind the moon warrior pack and navigate our way to the main land with the build in system.

"We really just did that." I say as I stare at the fading light in the distance.

"Now I'm running from my mate as well." Grey says with a chuckle but her expression soon changes. "That is if he even cares."

"Hey, hey, hey! No moping on our brand new ship." I protest.

"You will figure it out when once I'm no longer between the two of you with all my problems."

"So you have a plan?" Grey asks hopefully.