~Physical torture~

~Rebels Point Of View~

"Oh good goddess, where did my legs go?!" I mumble at first but then panic

"What should I do?! Does it even go away? Maybe I'll stay like this forever! If that is the case I have to stay in this bathroom because I can't get up and oh no... then HE and I will never see you again"

"Calm down, we'll figure this out like we always do" Grey says and kneels down besides me.

My legs are gone. And they're replaced by a tail with golden scales! How even...

My breath quickens when I realize that I can hardly move the massive thing.

I'm busy freaking out when Grey decides that it's a good idea to poke my tail.

"Ouch! Stop that." I say and slap her hand away. At the same time one of the toilet doors squeak open. A boy a little older than us is stares at the tail attached to my body with an open mouth.

"Good goddess what the fuck is that..." He whispers not taking his eyes of off it.

"I don't know!" I scream and start breathing heavy.

"Rebel focus!" Grey says while she shakes me by my shoulders.

"You. What is your name." Grey says pointing at the boy.

"I'm Mika-"

"See Mika and I are going to help you." Grey says to me and then turns back to Mika, "right?"

"Um yeah, it's all going to be okay." Mika says and kneels down next to me as well.

"Really? because I don't know how to fix this." I say with a light sob.

"Mike-"

"Mika-"

"Whatever, look around the cafeteria's for a towel." Grey orders Mika.

"Why a towel, it's to big to cover up" Mika asks and point at my, um tail, yeah tail I guess. "Ever seen H2O?" Grey ask Mika.

"Nope."

"Boys." Grey sighs. Mika just shrugs walks out of the bathroom.

I look down at the tail and sigh. With all my strength I lift it a couple of inches before it flops down onto the floor.

It has a long slender fins which doesn't look anything like anything I have seen before. The rest of the long tail is covered in small pointy scales that slowly fade when they reach my bellybutton.

I place a flat hand on the scales and slowly slide down the smooth serves. The scales are streamlined towards the fins. When I slide my hand in the opposite direction and cut my palm.

"Ouch." I mumble and look at the little cut.

Grey takes my hand and stares at the cut intensely. Her eyes turn darker until they're completely black.