~Nightmare or dream?~

~Rebels point of view~

I wake up in discomfort

I wake up in discomfort. I cast my eyes to my nightstand and look at my clock. 3:00 exact.

I have to pee. But my bed is so nice and warm. But I have to pee really bad. The struggle of live.

After departing for another ten minutes I roll out of my comfy bed and saunter toward the bathroom. As I walk past Grey's room I hear voices and noises from outside.

When I open the door I spot Grey climbing through the window.

"What on mars are you doing?" I mumble.

Grey apparently didn't see me opening the door and jumps at the sound of my voice.

"Um... I was just outside for a moment" she says quickly. That makes sense I think?

"And went outside through the window?" I ask suspiciously.

"Yeah because I didn't wanted to wake you up"

"Ah okay...." I mumble but spot something on the ground. "There's sand coming off your shoes"

"I went to the beach"

"You hate the sea"

"But I like the sand" Grey replies smoothly.

"Really? but it's sand?! It gets everywhere" I exclaims in a whisper tone.

"I know but that's the point right?" Grey says, it sound more like a question.

"Sure, I'm going to pee, bye" I whisper and run towards the bathroom.

After I was done I look at my reflection in the mirror above the sink.

My big brown eyes look exactly like my mothers and my long blond hair reminds me of pictures from when she was little. I even have freckles all over my nose and cheeks like she had. I never thought I was going to look so much like her. It gives me comfort to look at my reflection and see a part of her every time.

~

"NO!" I scream bloody murder and shoot up from my bed. My heart is racing in my chest.

I sigh deeply. It was just a dream.

Just when I'm about to lay down again Emma and Grayson burst into my room. Grey follows close after.

"What is going on?!" Grayson says.

"Are you okay?" Emma asks worriedly.

"Where's the danger!" Grey yells with a shoe in her hand. Why a shoe you ask? I have no idea.

"I had a nightmare, I'm okay and there is no danger, so drop the shoe." I explain and hold up my hand to Grey, motioning her to put the shoe down.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Emma asks.

"Yeah, it was just a nightmare" I say and yawn. Emma follows and after her Grayson yawns too.