~Blood suckers and cannibals~

~Rebels Point Of View~

"So why are we here?" Alex asks as the four of us walk down the driveway to the house

"I kind of grew a tail today when I came in contact with water. I have no idea why and how and that's why we're here. It has to be something genetic like the werewolf gene. My family had a big library with information about everyone in the pack so maybe we'll find answers there." I blurt out.

"You got a what now?!" Alex gasps.

I ignore him and Axel as they throw questions my way and keep walking.

"So this is the Google you were talking about." Grey concludes and I nod.

We keep walking until I come to an abrupt stop in front of the big open doors. "What would it look like?" I ask looking inside.

"Bad." Grey sighs.

"Do you think they're still-" I ask.

"Don't know." Grey replies.

"I hope not-"

"That would be-" Grey says and I give her a knowing look. "I know"

Grey sets the first step onto the wooden floors. The wood screams under our weight as we walk further into the house.

We walk though a couple of hallways until we enter the living room. I'm expecting to relive my worst nightmare but see an empty room.

I raise an eyebrow and step further into the room. My eyes scan everything until I stop at the large partly shattered windows.

"Oh good goddess " I whisper as I look out of what was a window.

What once was our backyard is now a cemetery. Three rows on simple grave stones with bigger one in the middle of the first row. Further back still stands the large maple tree I used to play in. The roses Grey's mother loved so much are now surrounding the gravestones.

I carefully step outside and walk closer to the gravestones.

Tears blur my vision when I read the names on the bigger grave stone.

Catharine and Blake Prince
Luna and alpha
Mother and father
Loving and loved

I smile softly. They're still together.

I recall some memories as I read their names again and again.

I walk around the rest of the cemetery with tears in my eyes. It gives me some peace to know that the people I know had a proper burial but there's something really really weird about this. Who would have taken the bodies, recurred who those people were and burry them.

And why would they do it? It's not like we had close contact with other packs who could have found out what happened here.