~Pancakes~

~Greys Point Of View~

Joey sighs so loud that even though I'm inside and he's on the deck it still sounds like he's breathing in my neck

He does this not once, not twice but four times until I snap.

I slam my book down onto the table and storm outside.

"What's your problem?" I ask calmly as I stand in front of my mate with crossed arms.

Joey looks at me with those brilliant blue eyes before innocently looking away. He has been like this for a week and I can't take it anymore.

My right eye twitches.

"I'll throw you overboard if you sigh one more goddamn time." My chest heaves rapidly but my voice is still calm. The moon light illuminates his handsome face which I want to beat the crap out right now.

"You do realize that you kidnapped me, right?" Joey doesn't dare to make eye contact as he continues, "I don't want to be here Grey, we were finally going home and you took me with you on your outrages escape." He says the last word in a mocking way.

"As if you were not going to do the exact same, not only to me but also to Rebel." I say and wait for him to respond but he remains silent.

"You're being petty, Joey, you're being petty because we just beat you to it." My voice stays calm but deadly with venom.

"You can't keep me here-"

"Oh like how you kept me inside and under constant watch because you were scared we would escape- you knew we would escape because you knew we didn't want to go to your home!" The last words come out as a growl.

"I though we were doing great, you and me." Joey says as he gets up from his spot against the mast to stand face to face with me.

"We weren't doing great, we haven't been doing great ever since I found out who actually were." I say and stare down at him. Joey is taller by a couple of inches but I still look down on him.

"Maybe it's for the best to set you off the next time we're on the main land." I growl lowly.

"Maybe that is for the best, but just know that I will take Rebel with me." Joey growls right back at me.

I about to start shouting but Rebel beats me to it.

"Mermaids!" She shouts as emerges from the dark forest on the island. She sprints down the jetty. She clings onto a towel wrapped around her waist as she stumble towards us