~Fasion crime~

~Rebels Point Of View~

I wake up with a pounding headache on a cold surface

I groan and reach for my head.

"Hey, you're up early" I hear Joey say. "Well not up." He says with a laugh. Since when is he in a good mood?

"Get out of my room." I growl tiredly.

"This isn't your room, this is the kitchen Rebel."

I open my eyes to see that he's right.

"Sleepwalking again?" Joey asks while chewing. I groan in response.

The door to the kitchen opens and two pair of footsteps walk in.

"Good morning." Joey greets them.

"Good morning- Rebel why are you on the floor?" Mason asks.

I shake my head in dismissal and stay right where I am. I slide my hand from my forehead to my eyes to block out the light, not that it's going to help.

Chairs slide over the floor and cabinets slam but other then that everyone stays quiet.

I stay on the kitchen floor until my headache reduces.

I slowly get up and lean against the kitchen counter.

"Are you okay? You look a little pale." The guys asks. I startle at the sound of his voice.

"You could have told me the guy was here too." I whisper yell to Joey.

"I thought you sensed it already." He shrugs.

"What did you just call me?" My mate asks with a slight trace of amusement.

I yawn shamelessly and wave a hand in dismille.

"She doesn't want to know your name and have been calling you the guy for as long as I can remember." Joey explains.

The guy gives me a confused look but I just shrug.

"Now that we're here anyway, maybe we can discuss the obvious issue." Mason proposes.

"Right, Rebel those pajamas are a crime itself." Joey says.

I gasp at him and look at my pajamas. I wear a bright pink shirt with a band print on it with pale orange shorts.

"That's rude." I point out but still leave the kitchen to get change.

I exchange my shorts for a red midi skirt and my shirt for a shortsleeved black mock neck shirt. I'm not planning on going outside but pull on my boots none the less.

 I'm not planning on going outside but pull on my boots none the less

"Beter?" I ask Joey when I'm downstairs in the living room.

"Beter." He says with a boyish smirk. It's good to see the cheerful side of Joey again.

Mason has taken his usual position in the love seat at the end of the large L shaped couch. Joey along with my mate and someone I don't know have positioned themselves on the couch. Malia and the Gamma of the moon warrior pack sit in separate chairs close to the tv.

I take a seat on the least occupied side of the couch next to the person I don't know yet.

"I'm Adam, the Gamma of the Dark River pack." He introduces himself. Adam is a tall slender man with gingery hair and a face full of freckles.

"I'm R-" I go to introduce myself but Adam cuts me off. "Arabella. I know who you are, nice to finally meet you in person though."

Mason clears his throat to grap everyone's attention. "Let's start discussing the issue." He starts.

"I don't understand what the issue is. Your pack needs a luna and your mate is right here." The moon warrior Gamma says.

"Yes that is true but-" my mate starts off but the Gamma cuts him off.

"You're not seriously going to let the future of your pack in the hands of a eighteen year old orphan who is driven by her emotions?" He says.

"Excuse me-" I gasp.

"You know you don't even have to ask her, if she is an orphan and you're her mate that makes you her guardian." Mason cuts me off.

"That sounds weird." The guy cringes.

"You're twenty two right?" Mason asks him and he nods.

"If we see this politically you don't even have to ask her, you get to decide what's best."

"Im going to stop right there." I say loud and clearly.

"He is not going to decide what's best for me." I say and point at the guy. "I am."

"He is legally-"

"Legally my ass." I snap at the Gamma. "He killed my parents for the goddess's sake! I'm not going with him nor will I ever."

A lightning bolt flashes outside the window. It's startles me, but not like the next words coming from Mason.

"Yes you will. When he leaves in two days I'm going to make sure your on the boat with him." He growls.

~

After locking myself up in my room the whole day I finally give in to my stomach and go to the kitchen.

I'm sitting in the kitchen enjoying the sloppy cookies I made for the picnic when the door creaks open.

I stare in those deep brown eyes as he walks over to the table and sits down in the chair in front of me.

He sits down at the other side of the kitchen table and we stare awkwardly at each other before he speaks

"Sorry-" he says but I cut him off.

"You're not sorry so safe your breath." I snap

"You're right, but this will be for the best."

"For you." I say and point an accusing cookie at him.

We fall into silence once again.

"You know, if you're coming with me to the territory it would be easier if you just know my name" he says and I roll my eyes.

"I don't want to know it, not yet" I say while chewing on my fifth or sixth cookie.

"Then when do you want to know?" He asks

"On the day we get married" I say with a smirk.

"You think we're going to get married some day?" He asks with a smile on his face.

"No, that's why I don't want to know it until then" I say, stand up and walk away.