~Spring~

~Rebels Point Of View~

"I could lift you up, I could show you what you want to seeAnd take you where you want to be

And take you where you want to be." I dance around my room as I sing along with the song.

I open my closet dramatically and look over my options. I flip through the hangers until my gaze lands on a yellow sundress. After changing I spin around my room towards my desk on the other side of the room.

I pick up a black paperboy hat with golden buttons and place it on my lose hair.

"I could fill your cup, You know my river won't evaporate this world we still appreciate

"I could fill your cup, You know my river won't evaporate this world we still appreciate." I belt out and dance the weirdest moves.

I transfer the music to my earphones and after I put on my mothers necklace I leave my room. The corridor is abandoned but according to their scents, Greys and Joey were here not so long ago.

When I found out about Joey and Grey they didn't want to hide their relationship anymore. They told Emma and Grayson the day they got back from their trip.

It has been three years since and Joey is here more than he is at his own pack, where ever that may be. I don't mind his company really, he's a quite person but can be fun when he wants to. He knows that Greys a hybrid, he had to find that out the hard way. But on advice of Grey, we kept my siren side a secret.

I run down the stairs and pass Grayson on my way to the kitchen. He is cleaning and startles a bit when he hears me.

"Good morning son to gray." I say and bow in his direction.

He laughs at me and flicks off my hat. "Morning? It's almost one o'clock freckles."

"Still too early for a Saturday morning." For me at least.

I catch my hat before it hits the ground and rush to the kitchen. When I enter I spot little Kiki sitting at the table.

Kiki is Grayson's and Emma's two year old daughter. When we first got here they told us that they couldn't have children but Emma got pregnant with Kiki. It was a miracle.