Kiss Gone Wrong

Shocked by his gesture, I do something, I think no one would do. I gasp into his mouth, making me cough. Harry starts to fall backwards, but I quickly grabb his shirt.

I start to breath harder and next thing you know is that I'm hyperventilating. He stares at me, wide eyed. I gesture to him that I'm okay. I put my head between my legs and breath long, slow breaths. We both sigh in relief.

My fingers start to loosen- from sweat- making Harry grab onto my arm, taking me down with him. We both fall to the ground and I land on his chest. He protectivly wraps his arms around me. I lay my head on his chest, listening to his heartbeat.

We stay like that for a while, just listening to the outside.

"I'm sorry I came onto you like that. I just... this is stupid," he apologizes.

I lift myself up, straddling him and look at him. "What's stupid?"

He scratches the back of his neck then makes eye contact with me. "I think... you're a very beautiful girl. Lainey. I bet your personality is just as great and I want to get to know you. It's stupid because a girl like you would never give a guy like me a chance." Harry looks away and I can't help but awe at him.

I put my worries of touch aside and gently grab his chin so he can look at me. "Harry, that is not stupid. What's stupid is that you would think that."

He grins up at me, making his dimples show. I poke it; I just can't help myself. I giggle and he grabs my hand.

"Lainey? Would you care to go out with me, Harry Edward Styles, on a date?"

I put my hand to my heart.  "Why Harry, you would like to go out on a date with me? Me, Lainey Beru?"

He chuckles and kisses my hand. "Yes, you. What do you say?"

I pretend to contemplate it then put a serious face on, and say, "No."

Harry's lips turn into a frown and his face is shocked. He stutters out, "W-what?"

I burst out laughing. "I'm kidding! Of course, I'd love to go out on a date with you."

I smile, getting off of him. He stands up too. I giggle and he starts to laugh too. We hug each other awkwardly and I leave. I leave with a huge grin on my face.

Yay! They're going on a date. So excited! >.< I can't wait to put the next chapters up cause the story is about to get on a rollercoaster! Lol. Please vote and Comment!!! LYG!