The Date

Lainey's POV

I sigh to myself when I look in the mirror. My blonde hair is cascading down my shoulders, making me groan. I should've straightened it.

I'm wearing a pair of faded blue jeans shorts with a white flowery blouse. I slip on my black Toms.

I didn't put on much makeup, just mascara. I should change. This ou-

I hear the doorbell ring. I look at myself one last time. Sighing, I walk downstairs and grab my camera, phone, and wallet.

"Hi," I greet him when I open the door. He smiles at me.

Harry's eyes are the first thing I see about him. Their green is so captivating, that you could get lost in them. He's wearing black skinny jeans, a white shirt, and brown boots.

"Hey," he replies back. He points his thumb behind him. "Ready to go?"

I mod and follow him to his black Range Rover. He opens the passenger door for me and I thank him. He jogs over to the driver's side and hope in.

He backs up out of the driveway and silently drives to our destination.

"Hey, Harry?" I ask softly.

"Hmm?"

"Where are we going? I seen this poster about a band. They're called One Direction. We should maybe... go check them out?"

He grins. "Well, I guess the cats out of the bag."

I give him a confused look then my mouth turns into an O.

"That's were you're taking me?"

He nods. "At least you like where we're going since you suggested it."

"Ugh! I ruined it. You probably wanted it to be a surprise," I groan and he chuckles.

"No. It's okay," he assures me.

I smile and look out the window. A few minutes later Harry speaks up.

"You look beautiful Lainey," he whispers.

I don't think he wanted me to hear what he just said, but I did. I blush and hide the big grin on my face.

"Thank you," I whisper back and his eyes grow wide when he knows that I heard him.

He smiles. "You do." 

I don't know how much time has passed when Harry says we're here.

"Oh my goodness, we're here! I've never been to a concert before!" I squeal.

"Really?" he asks, shock written on his face. I giggle and nod.

We get out of the car and he takes me behind the dome. He keeps looking back as if someone's following us. I just shrug it off.

"Where are we going?" I ask him.

"Uhh... we are V.I.P so we go through this way," he explains. I don't buy it but I just go along with it.

We walk down hallways, go through many doors, then finally make it towards our seats in the front row. I sit down but he doesn't.

"Aren't you going to have a seat Harry?"

"Yeah, but I'm a... go use the restroom first."

I nod and watch him leave. Minutes later the stadium starts to get full and the lights begin to dim. I look around for Harry but he's nowhere in sight. Maybe I should go look for h-

"Hello, I'm Louis!"

"I'm Niall!"

"Liam here."

"Zayn."

"Harry is my name."

"And we are One Direction!!"

So, now she knows! Sorry for not updating often. I will try my best to update tomorrow. Thank you for all the reads and votes. I'm starting a new story called, The Problems We Share. Maybe go check it out and give me feedback?

So please vote and Comment!! LYG! :)