Quotes

Zayn's POV

I'm not so sure if the girl Harry and I are supposed to take care of is Lainey. He didn't tell us who it was. He just told us to do a few tasks for him.

Boss said the women we helped end her life had a daughter. That was pike two months ago. Lainey didn't say her mum died not to long ago but I can tell it was recent by the way she said her mum passed.

I never knew the women jad a daughter. The only thing I really knew was that Boss needed to keep a close eye on her and that she ended up disobeying him.

Harry and I ended up being his eyes and ears. We followed her for about three weeks but never saw anything worth killing her for.

Next week, we'll be finding out who it is. I'm to scared to find out who it is. Even though there's a possibility that it won't be Lainey, I still worry. I don't want to take a girl's life away if she didn't do anything.

I really don't want it to be Lainey. I know I've barely meet her but I can't help but feel something for her in the pit of my stomach.

To: Lainey Beru

I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.

I sigh and pull at my hair. Whatever happens, I know I'll never hurt her.

Lainey's POV

I've been waiting for Zayn to text back, but now I can tell he isn't.

The text has left me worried and I can see that Louis can tell somethings the matter. He didn't say anything to me at lunch or when we went shopping for our things but that we're walking alone, I know he'll say something.

Niall runs into the house and Natalie and Liam walk behind him. Louis and I keep walking to my house.

"So, Lainey... is everything alright?" he asks.

I don't anwser his question right away due to me thinking. Nothing has been alright since mother passed.

There's so much going on and it's only been two months and two weeks. The pills. Paxel. Father. The pictures. The boys. The text.

And the two boys that have been in my head for a while. Harry and Zayn.

I can't help but breakdown in front of Louis. Once I get to thinking, I can't stop. If I think to much, I'll just create a problem that was never there in the first place, I say the quote to myself.

Strong arms are wrapped around me. Louis grabs my hand and draws circles with his thumb in my palm.  We sit there like that for a while, until I've calmed down.

I don't tell Louis anything, I don't need to. He understands that I can't talk about it. I'm so grateful that he was with me and didn't push me to tell him what was wrong.

"Thanks for... you know," I trail off.

He smiles at me then grabs my cheek. "It was no problem. You want me to walk you the rest of the way home?"

"No, it's only like a five minute walk."

He nods and lets go of my cheek. He hugs me one last time. I continue my way to my house but stop when I see someone at the front door.

Harry.

Yay, an update! Please, please, please Comment! I want to know what you think. Vote too! :) Erm... maybe spread the word about my story? And check out my other story. The Problems We Share. Sorry for typos! Love you my sqwinklas!