Willow

"Thank you sir," I tell the cab driver. I pay him and step out of the small car.

I reach the front door of my house and hesitate. Instead of opening the door , I walk down the sidewalk and to the lake.

I can hear the splashing of the water and the the wind going through the pine trees, making a whistling noise. The cold wind sends goosebumps up my arms. I can hear the noise of the traffic from where I stand. My dirty blonde hair gets in the way of my face so I end up tripping.

Instead of getting up, I just lay on the grass and listen to the night sounds.

I start to think of Harry. The way his face looked when he got off the phone. It looked panicked. It looked frightened. But why would Harry be scared? I hope nothing bad is going on. I just hope he's alright.

Harry's POV

I park my car a few cabins down and sit there, waiting until Zayn comes.

What could he possibly want? We barely got done doing a job for him two months ago. We were supposed to be let go.

I look up to the sound of a loud motor. Zayn hops out of his car and slams the car door. He walks over the passenger seat of my car and gets in. We stay quiet, just letting it set in.

"What could he possibly want?" he whispers.

I look over at him. I see that he is as scared as me. He hasn't shown that fear since that night. We had one job to do. He said he wouldn't need us anymore. We were going to get out of it. After that night we would be free.

*Flashback*

"I'm so sorry, Willow. You know what happens when you disobey," Boss says slowly.

Willow, the lady sitting beside me wrapped up in a chair by rope, glares at him.

"I had to. You're a sick man Ussel," she sneers. I can't believe she dared to say Boss's name out loud. Nobody does. It's the second rule. And there's only two. The first being, don't desobey.

Boss traces the edge of a knife in his hand. He looks at Willow then licks the knife. Boss doesn't move for a while then he sends the blade flying in the air towards Willow.

I slowly turn my head to her direction. She's still alive. It didn't hit her, but the wall behind her. I look over at Zayn and see that he is slightly shaking.

"Malik! Styles! Your turn," Boss grins evily.

I gulp and slowly take out my own knife that has a spiked middle and a gray hilt with an a latin word on the side.

"Kneel on either side of her," he commands.

We do as we're told. My hand is trembling so hard right now.

"Now, carve in three lines on both her arms, all the way from her shoulder blade to palm."

I look up at the lady with brown hair and green eyes and see that she has tears in her eyes.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry," I whisper as I hurt her. She flinches as the blade touches her skin every time. She looks down at me with sympathy.

"I know son. I know," her frail voice says.

"Now to her face."

I look at Zayn. He's crying. He whispers Willow's name then mine. I know he doesn't want to do this. I don't either. We have to do this though, if we want to leave this forever.

I nod at him and tears begin to brim my eyes.

"We can't do this," I say out loud. I don't dare to look at Boss's face.

"Do it!" he yells.

I flinch at the sudden loudness of his voice. I don't move. I can't.

"Do it or the same will happen to you!" he threatens.

I look over at Willow and she nods her head for us to keep going. We both do it. As we mark her tired face the red liquid trickles out. All that I can see on her face is blood. I look down at myself. Her blood is all over me.

I hear her sob. Blood fills her mouth. She sputters out, "Leave Lai-"

She doesn't get to finish. A blade is lodged into her throat. She stops breathing. Her eyes close. She's dead.

*Flashback Ends*

I cringe at the memory. "Let's go see what he wants."

Zayn nods. We both get out and walk the rest of the way. I knock on the door and one of his men let's us in. We walk down the narrow hallway, down the stairs, and into the basement, where Boss is.

"Styles! Malik! How wonderful to see you again. Come, sit." He gestures to the chairs placed in font of him.

We sit and I say, " We're done with our file. You said you'll leave us alone if we finished. We did."

He smiles at us. "Did you now?" he questions. He pulls out a picture of a girl asleep. "She has a daughter. She found the pictures. I need you to take of her."

I hope this gets you hiped for the next chapter! Probably not, but a girl can dream right? :) Please comment and vote! Please go and follow @cutie_pie 1725. Pm anytime and I'll try to anwser you as soon as possible. Love you my sqwinklas! :)