Everyone Needs Help

Picture to the side is the girl who I see playing Lainey. :) She's just perfect for her.

«~*~»

"So these notes, which are threats, you get them often?" Zayn asks.

We sit in a comfortable booth in the corner of a small cafe. In my hands were a steaming hot chocolate and in Zayn's was a black coffee. It's interior design was intriguing. With it's old vintage look and pictures.

After I had finished revealing everything that has happened this past month, Zayn had stayed quiet. He knew it was too much for me. After awhile he suggested we come here for a cup of coffee. So here we are now.

"Yeah. I think I have three? Maybe four."

He takes a sip if his coffee. He reels back from it quickly, sticking out his tongue. "Hawt, vewy hawt."

I laugh at his nonsense. He laughs along with me. We stare at each for a moment then I look away. I busy myself with measuring the sizes of our drinks beside each other. I take the advantage of snapping a picture. Zayn sits in the background of the picture, looking straight ahead. I show him.

"I look good! If you would've gotten me at a better time, I would've looked sexy."

Snap!

"Hey! I wasn't ready!" he whines and sticks out his lips. I take another picture. He crosses his arms and looks away.

While I look through the photos, he speaks up.

"May I see these notes? I mean, you don't have to show me," he says.

I set my camera onto the table. Should I let him see them? He already knows too much. I don't want him getting into this.

But he's already in this since you've told him everything.

"Sure."

Zayn's POV

"Sure," her soft voice says.

I smile at her but in the inside I'm panicking. What if it's the note Boss told me to deliver? No, it can't be. Lainey said there were multiple notes. I've only delivered one. What if Harry's delivered any? He hasn't told me if has. I'll have to ask him.

I hope it's not Lainey. It just can't be her. It isn't her, I tell myself. But there's still that doubt at the back of my mind.

"Zayn? I just wanted you to know that if this situation gets any worse that you'll have to back away. I don't want you getting hurt or anything."

I look at her and see her green eyes look scared. This isn't something so sunny. I know what it feels like to be scared that someone is watching. It's the worst thing imaginable.

"Lainey. If it gets worse, I'm not going anywhere. I'll be by your side the whole way. You can't go through with this on your own and you know that," I respond.

She looks down at the table. An unwanted silence sits with us. I don't want her to feel anymore worse. She's been through a lot on her own. What can I do?

"Besides, I can take care of myself," I tease.

I can make her happy.

She looks up and grins. She sets her chin into the palm of her hand. "Oh really?"

I nod. "Yes, indeed."

"Well tough guy, if you can take of yourself, why did Liam tell me and Natalie that you cried watching a movie?"

My eyes widen. Liam told her?! He promised he would never tell anyone. He was just trying to impress Natalie but he's still going to be dead.

"That was ages ago!" I defend myself. I am not going to be burned by a girl.

She raises her eyebrow. "So last year is considered ages ago?"

I feel my cheeks redden making me this moment more embarrassing. She giggles across from me. Liam, you are so dead.

"It's alright. I'm not a tough girl either. I have cried seeing almost all Disney movies," she admits.

I laugh at her statement. Disney, really? If only she knew.

"I like your laugh."

I raise an eyebrow. Did she just say that? I'm probably just hearing things. But by the light tint of crimson cheeks, I don't think I am.

"I... I meant...this is so embarrassing!" She throws her arms up in the air. When she puts them back down, she spills her cup. Hot chocolate lands on her leg and onto the floor.

"Can it get any worse?" Lainey says.

I get up and help her clean up all the mess. We ask for a mop but the girl at the cash register says she'll get. We insist on cleaning it ourselves and she finally obliges. We finish cleaning and decide it is time to get going.

"I like your laugh too," I say once we get out of the small coffee shop. Lainey looks at me and smiles then look away.

"So when do you want to see them?" she asks softly.

I was just starting to forget about the problem with this.

What?

"Erm, Wednesday? I have work tomorrow."

"Oh, Wednesday is good. I'll see you then Zayn."

"See you then," I agree.

«~*~»

First Update of this year!!! Happy New Year! It's 2015. I'm so... tired of this year. I can't wait until 2016! Yeah, am I right? Lol anyways...  I'm so SUPER DUPER SORRY!! I've been a bad person on updating. I've just been so uninspired. :( I hope people still have this story in their library.

But you can check out my other story, The Problems We Share!! If you need a cover, ask @5saucelashton   Oh, and you guys should pm me! I want to meet the people who read my stories!!!

Love you guys!! :D (:

Love,
   Dream_to_Write