The Dreams Begin

*Dream*

I race over to the next ally across the street, my heart drumming inside my chest. All I can hear is the sound of my shoes against the wet pavement and theirs. I turn the next corner and hide behind a set of old boxes.

"She came this way!" I hear one of his men yell. I squeeze my eyes shut, hoping they won't find me. I'm yanked back by my arm and they're pinned behind my back.

"Got her sir."

A silhouette in a big coat and a hat steps out from in between two large men. He reaches into his pocket and pulls out a knife. I can tell by the way the moon shines on it's hilt.

This is it. This is the last of me. It doesn't matter anyways. I have no one in this world.

A single tear runs down my cheek.

No one.

He comes closer. A gulp of wind engulfs us, making his hat fall off. I see his face and gasp.

Anyone else. Anyone else but him.

Anyone else but Harry.

*Dream Ends*

I wake up, gasping for air and drenched with sweat. I rub my eyes awake, seeing that I was crying, and check the time. My alarm clock glows 4:09 am.

Pulling my covers off, I go to the restroom. I splash water on my face then sit on the floor. I put my head between my hands and begin to sob quietly.

Why did they have to do this? What did my mom ever do to deserve losing her life. Why did they have to do this to me? Why do they have to make meeting  new people hard?

Why? That's the only question I seem to ask. I shouldn't let them get to me. Especially, when Harry didn't do anything. He's so sweet and nice. It makes me smile a bit.

I wipe the tears from my face and stand up. Might as well get my day started since I won't be able to go back to sleep with these thoughts. I strip off my clothes and take a shower.

I check the time, 4:32.

Grabbing a towel and wrapping it around me, I go grab a Nike shirt, some sweats, and my white converse. I change into my under garments and clothes then put my hair into a ponytail.

I grab my keys, phone, and headphones and go outside for a nice long jog. I put my phone on shuffle then start to fangirl when, She Looks So Perfect, by 5 Seconds Of Summer starts to play. For being such a girl, I start to sing loudly since no one's awake at this time.

I start to jog, my eyes still closed. It calms me for some reason. My eyes are still closed and I bump into a pole.

"Oww," I say, touching my forehead. I look up and see a music store with a poster glowing under the streetlamp.

Come and meet the boy band that is sweeping the Nation!

They'll be playing live here in Georgia!

This is a once in a life opportunity, so don't miss your chance!

The poster shows five guys backs to me and a lot of people shouting. At the top it says 'This Is Us.'  Then in big bold white letters, 'One Direction.'

I've never heard of them but the poster looks interesting. Maybe I should suggest going to the concert to Harry. He seems like the type of person who goes to concerts.

Just thinking about my date with Harry sends the wierd feeling that I had with Zayn's name. I can't wait to go with him, where ever we're going.

I'm just worried that that's not the last of those dreams.

Two updates in one day! I updated again since the last one was a bit to short. *Confetti* Thank you guys for the Votes! And the encouraging comments! I love that you are enjoying their story. (Lainey, Zayn, Harry) Please continue to vote and Comment! LYGSM!!! :*