Pictures

Unlocking the door to my house, I check the time. 6:02. I walk into the kitchen and grab a bottle of water in the fridge. Quickly, but quietly, I walk upstairs to my room.

I plop myself onto the floor, since I'm too lazy to go to bed. The wood feels soft and cool against my cheek. I start to close my eyes then I see a loose floorboard. I push it down, but it just comes back up.

Strange. I take it out of it's spot and gasp. There's a video camera and a tape recorder. They are both on. It's not one of my mother's. This used to be her room when she was a teenager, but I don't think she would put it under here.

I take it out and see an orange packet underneath.

I turn the camera off and set it to the side. I grab the envelope and open it. My eyes start to water at what I see.

Inside, are pictures of mother. They're all of her by herself. There are some of her when she's at home, asleep, out, anywhere she's been. But I don't think she knew about these.

I flip the packet over and see a name and two initials written in fat black ink.

Malik     H.S.

What if these were the people who killed her? This could be a lead to the investigation.

I open the packet to put the pictures back inside, but then I see something at the bottom. I pull it out.

My heart beat quickens and my breathing comes out hurriedly.

I release the photo from my grip, and it drops to the floor.

It was a picture of me taken  while I was starring at the music store.

Ohhh, Ohhh...

OHHH, OHHHHH!!!!!

Lol, I'm wierd. So yeah, there is a little info on how her mom passed. Hope you guys like it. Thanks for all the compliments. You guys make me blush. Lol. Please Comment and Vote! LYGSM!!!!! :D