The Ending That Started A Beginning

"JUST SHUT UP ABOUT IT" Roni yelled at Ethan in the middle of a party at Alex Wasabi's place, "NO. I WON'T YOU OBVIOUSLY HAVE FEELINGS FOR HIM NOW AND NOT ME" Ethan yelled back. Roni and Ethan had been dating for 7 months now and almost every day they got into a fight. "MAYBE I DO, MAYBE WE SHOULD STOP SEEING EACH OTHER!" Roni yelled at Ethan while everyone there was watching. "Hey Roni you might want to think this through," Jc said. "No I don't, I've been wanting to this for a while now," she turns to Ethan "It's over, we are over, I can't take this anymore."
"Fine." Ethan said. Roni walks out of the house and slams the door shut, and walks outside and sits on a street bench stares at the buildings.

*Aaron's POV*
I watched Roni leave the house and I walked out after her and found her sitting on a bench by herself. "You alright? It's kind of cold out here," I said. "Yeah I'm fine, just glad it's over" she says not looking away from the building. I sat down next to her, "Me too, I mean, you weren't happy with Ethan, so I just you know want you to be happy," I stuttered out. She looks over at me and I stared her eyes. I've liked her for a while now and not a day passed where I didn't think about us together. "Thanks Aaron, for everything," she said still looking at me. "Hey, that what best friends are for, right?" I say looking at my feet. "I want to be more than friends" I thought in my head.

*Roni's POV*

"I want to be more than friends" I thought to myself, but he doesn't want to be anything more than friends. I look away. "Yeah," I replied, there was an awkward silence until he said something. "You want to talk about the fight? Like what it was about?" My heart stopped. The fight was about him. Ethan got suspicious about me and Aaron and he accused me of cheating on him with Aaron. I put my face in my palms, "You know what it was about, huh?" I asked him turning red. "Yeah, really I'm flattered, I mean first off I would never be the side hoe, that ain't happening," he chuckled. I laughed and looked up at him and he smiled at me and then his smile turned a bit more serious. "Second of all, I would never want to ruin your relationship for being friends with you," he said now him looking away. "Aaron, you gotta be kidding me right? I broke up with him because he had zero trust in me and all we would do is fight. I know your my best friend and you want to blame it all on yourself but it's not your fault. I lost my feelings for Ethan a while ago and tonight I just decided to end the relationship. It's not your fault." I said making him look me on the eye. "Okay, I'll stop kicking myself for this. Also it's getting really cold out here now and I don't have a jacket on and neither do you, so you want to come back inside?" He asked. "I'm all partied out besides I think it's just about over now," I said standing up, he stands up too. "You want to stay here for the night? Nessa isn't in any shape to walk by the looks of how many drinks she had, plus it's pretty late and kind of dangerous for you to be driving this late." He said smiling at me. "Hmmm, yeah I guess you're right I'll take the couch." I say playfully. "Oh no no no no, I take the couch and you can take my room" he says while we walk back up the stairs. "Alright fine, but hey Aaron?" I say stopping in front of the door to their place, "thank you" I said than kissed his cheek and trying to stay calm as my face turns into a deep red. We walked in and everyone was leaving.

*Aaron's POV*

"Alright fine, but hey Aaron?" Roni says grabbing me by the wrist and stopping me at the front of the door. I turned and looked at her, "thank you" she said than stood up on her toes and kissed my cheek. I was in complete shock and she just casually walked in, but I could tell she was as red as a tomato. I walk in to see everyone leaving and I walk over to Alex and tell him that Roni and Nessa will be staying the night.

*1 hour later still Aaron's POV*

I was laying a blanket down on the couch when Roni walks out in one of my oversized t-shirts and some pajama shorts that she borrowed from Lauren. "Need help with anything?" she asks pointing at the couch. "I'm good actually thanks for asking though." I said grinning at her. "Okay, well goodnight then" she says walking into my room and closing the door, I just stare at where she was standing for a minute and then lied down on the couch and drifted off to sleep.

Yo, hey, hi, what's good? Alright so uhh this is the first chapter out of more to come.... tell me what you think and while ur at it you want you can leave some suggestions for what you might want to happen so yeah ¯\_()_/¯