A Jaw Dropping Experience At The Store

*Roni's POV*

Aaron and I walk outside and get into the car, he starts to drive when I notice that he is gripping onto the steering wheel as if he lets it go it will run away. "Aaron, you alright?" I ask. "Huh? What oh yeah I'm good," he says nervously. "Is it because I kissed you? Because if you don't feel that way about me I'm so so sorry, I didn't mean t-wel-I-uh-um I jus-just thought that uh-" I stuttered out. "No, no, no it's just that I'm kinda nervous on what this is, you know because you broke up with Ethan literally last night. I don't want to be a rebound and besides I don't know if you like him still and you're just trying to distract yourself from him or I don't even know. You're probably not ready to date again and I don't want to take things to far to quick," he says really fast. "Truthfully, I'm not sure I'm ready to officially date someone, but I do want to be more than best friends with you. I don't know really know how to feel, or what came over me during that paintball game. I really like you, I'm just not sure where to start." I reply avoiding even the slightest bit of eye contact. I can see in the corner of my eye him looking over at me and smiling than looking back at the road. After about two minutes of silence I feel Aaron's hand grab mine.

*Aaron's POV*

I kept my eyes on the road and placed my hand under hers and held it, I could feel her blushing and I couldn't keep myself from laughing, "Why are we so awkward?" Roni says giggling. "I don't know, let's go get popcorn." I said while parking the car. We walk into the store and towards the popcorn isle, when I see a familiar face. I noticed that Roni spotted him too. "Aaron we have to go," she said turning around. "Roni no, it's fine we have to get the popcorn and you'll eventually have to see him again." I say pulling her back towards the isle. "Fine." She said gritting her teeth. "You gotta be kidding me!?" We hear Ethan say, "Wow Roni you really move on fast huh?" He said walking towards her. "Just leave me alone Ethan." Roni says. "Why? You break up with me and than the next day you've already got another boyfriend?" Ethan says obviously testing her limits, but really he was just testing mine. "We're not dating, besides it hadn't felt like we were dating for the past month anyways. Now leave us alone," she says while grabbing popcorn and walking away. Ethan grabs her wrist and didn't let go. "Let. Go. Of. Her." I say through my teeth with my fist tight and my jaw clenched. Ethan looked at me dead in the eyes, "No." He said. I punched him in the jaw as hard as I could and he let go of Roni's wrist as he fell to the ground. "C'mon, let's go Roni." I say to her, Roni's mouth is wide open because of what I just did. We payed for the popcorn and got back in the car and after five minutes of no one saying anything and Roni still dumbfounded, "I know I shouldn't of done that but he wasn't leaving you alone" I say and she looks at the floor of the car and up at me, "I know, thanks," she said and this time she grabbed my hand.
We walk back into the house with the popcorn, "Alright so Nessa and Lauren want to watch Black Mirror, and me and Alex want to watch Bojack Horseman, can you guys choose?" Will says obviously annoyed from a fight that the four of them had about what show to watch. "We saw Ethan at the store, guys," I hear Roni say quietly. "YOU WHAT??" Nessa asks. "Yeah Aaron punched him in the face because he wouldn't leave us alone," she continued chuckling at this point. "AARON!!!" Lauren yell with disapproval. "Well, he was being a dick to Roni about them breaking up. Then he grabbed her wrist when she tried to walk away and he wouldn't let go." I said shrugging. "But did you get the popcorn?" Will asks. Everyone laughs, "Yes, Will, we got the popcorn," Roni said and threw the bag at him, "now, can we watch black mirror and forget about what just happened, please?" I ask. Everyone nods in agreement and we all sit on the couch. Roni sat next to me and after the first ten minutes I felt Roni lean into my chest. No one else seem to be looking, so I kissed the top of her head and wrapped my arms around her.

Idk what to write in these little like ending paragraph that people do so please enjoy this poem from a poem generator website: My love for Tom Cruise is so great, my heart melts for Him 'til the dusk of day. The night Dries when Him's away, Kayaking, Croc making 'til day's dawn. Him beauty is great, Wondering mind 'til Him sees, Elephant hunting is all I do, While waiting for the moment, for Him to say "I do."
^^wow so deep