We Got A Runner And Another Runner

"Cute joke Roni," Aaron said rolling his eyes. "Look, Aaron, it's this or they'll hurt you, and I'm not letting that happen!" Roni whisper yelled at him still with tears in her eyes. "Roni whoever 'they' is won't be able to hurt me, I'm not weak." Aaron said squeezing Roni's hand. "They'll try and keep us apart," she said. "They will fail miserably then, I'm not gonna let you just walk out on me because some person doesn't want us to date. It's our lives, and I don't care what other people think about us because as long as we are happy together, I'm fine," Aaron says getting out of the bed he was in. Roni just watched him. "Also this place is creepy and I don't like it lets get out of here," he continued. They walked out of the door and heard someone yelling at them, they started to sprint to Roni's car; Roni couldn't keep up so Aaron picked her up and put her down right before they got into the car. Roni put the car in drive and sped out of the place, both panting out of breath. "Can I ask you a question?" Aaron's asked turning to Roni still out of breath. "Yeah, sure," Roni replied glancing over at him. "What's going on?" Aaron said and let out a small laugh. "You we're driving to your place and Ethan purposely crashed into you, since he had been following you for days. He took you to his place where he had a fake hospital set up and said if I didn't break up with you he would hurt you. I came over and tried to break up with you, now we are here," She said getting onto the highway. "Wow," Aaron said trying to process everything she had just said.

Oop hi