Should Have Listened To Roni

*2 weeks later no ones POV*

Roni and Aaron have been getting closer and closer to finally becoming official, but Roni is worried, "Aaron, what if Ethan finds out? He might try and hurt you and who knows what he'll say and do," Roni said to Aaron as they were talking about becoming official. "Roni I can't stress this enough, I, me, Aaron, do not care what anyone else thinks. If I'm happy and you're happy that's all that matters. If he tries to hurt you or anyone I care about, he can go threw me first," Aaron said sternly. Roni sat down on the couch where Aaron was sitting and hugged him. She put her head in the crook of his neck and said, "I just want everything to be okay." Aaron wrapped her arms around her and sighs, "We'll be okay, trust me." Aaron's phone starts to buzz, it was a phone call from Alex.
On the phone
(AW = Alex and AA = Aaron)
AA: Hey, what's up?
AW: Where are you right now?
AA: Uhhh Roni's, why? Is that okay?
AW: Oh yeah I just needed help with something.
AA: Oh ok I'll be there in 20 minutes.
AW: Okay, see you then.
End of call

"Roni, I gotta go, Alex needs help with something," Aaron's said standing up. Roni stands up too, and kisses him on the cheek, "Okay, drive safe."

*Aaron's POV*

I got into the car and eventually got onto the highway. I was just driving when a giant truck swerved lanes causing me to crash into the truck and two other cars. I hear a scream, a crashing noise, then everything goes black and all I can hear is Roni's voice telling me to drive safe.