Nightmares In The Afternoon

*Ethan's POV*

They're in Paris. I can go to Paris. I'll make a plan and I'll get Roni, get her back, get rid of Aaron, and everything will be fine. If Veronica doesn't compel, well than I'll just have to hurt her too. That damn AARON!!!! They won't know what's coming.

*Roni's POV*

Aaron and I fell back asleep and I woke up before him. He can't stop moving and he's sweating really badly. I'm shaking him and calling his name out but he's not responding. He starts to scream, "NOOOOO!!!! STOOPPP NOOOO!!!!!" I start to panic and I don't know what to do. "What the hell is going on? Me and Nessa just got back!!" Kian asks me frantically. "He won't wake up and he's screaming and sweating and crying in his sleep!!!" I say as he runs out of the room. "GET AWAY FROM HER!!!! TAKE ME INSTEAD!!!!" he yells out still asleep. I start to cry because I don't know what to do and Nessa looks shocked and hugs me while Kian runs in with a bowl full of ice water and dumps it on Aaron. He shoots up, "What the hell? Where am I? What's going on??!!" He yells at Kian then notices me, "Roni," he says softly runs over to me engulfing me in a hug, both of us are crying. "Are you okay?" I ask him. "It felt like he was there, I could have sworn it was real, I thought you were gone." He says into my shoulder crying. "Who was?" I ask worriedly. "Ethan," he says and I hug him tighter. "He's not here, it's okay, I'm okay." I say comforting him. "I love you so so so much, please don't forget about me." He says letting me go from the hug. "Why would I forget about you?" I ask him. "I have to leave, I have to get away from you, or else you'll get hurt. He's coming for us, and you need to be safe." "Aaron no, you're not leaving. You can't leave! I need you here I love you!!" I cry and Kian and Nessa start to try and talk Aaron out of it. My hearing goes out and my eyes become blurry with tears, my head pounds, and everything goes black.

*Aaron's POV*

I see Roni hit the floor, I run over to her and lay her down on the bed. "Aaron, you can't leave, she needs you more than ever right now. She can't fight this alone. YOU can't fight this alone." Nessa says and I nod my head crying. "I don't know what to do. I want to protect her and keep her safe, but I don't know how to do that." I say through my tears. "Be with her, love her, support her. Stay with her." Kian says.  I nod my head and sit down next to Roni and they walk out of the room. I kiss a random spot on her head and whisper to her, "I'm with you, always." I sit there and watch her sleep and play with her hair. "Veronica Jo Merrell, I'm deeply in love with you and nothing can stop me from that." I sigh. I see her turn in her sleep and I rub her back and she wakes up and starts crying. "You can't leave." She whispers and gulps hard. "I won't," I smile at her and kiss her cheek, she grabs my face and kisses me hard. "Don't you dare ever say that you're leaving me again. Got it?" She asks sternly still holding my face. I grab her hands and loosen her grip on my face, "Loud and clear." She kisses me again softer and we farther into the bed, she pulls back, "I love you," she says. "I love you too," I say and go back to kissing her.

Hi.
Bye.