Just A Plain Old Plane Ride

*Roni's POV*

I turn to Aaron before we take off with a worried look. "Is this the right decision? To run away?" I ask him. He looks me in the eye and grabs my hand and holds it softly, "To be completely honest with you, I'm not sure. For right now, I think it is. As long as you're safe." He lifts up my hand in his and kisses the back of it. "PDA!" Nessa and Kian say from behind us. We just laugh quietly and wait for take off. Aaron turns and smiles at me, he sees that I'm nervous. He takes his hand out of mine and puts it on my leg, I calm down a bit and smile back at him. After about 1 hour into the flight I turn around to check in on Kian and Nessa. Nessa is bear hugging Kian around the waist with her head on his chest, asleep. Kian has one hand on her back keeping her stable and the other is playing with her hair with a big grin on his face. "How you doing back there?" I whisper to Kian. "Absolutely fantastic," he whispers back smiling stupidly. I know they both like each other and neither of them know that the other one likes them back, it's kinda painful to watch sometimes. They just need to figure out their feelings.

*Nessa's POV*

"NESSA WAKE UP" I hear Roni whisper yell at me. "It was a dream?" I ask Roni groggily. "What was?" She asked. "Me and Kia-never mind, it's not important." "Okay well we're landing really soon," Roni says. I look over to see Aaron drooling on Roni's lap asleep as she is trying to wake him up, but what really grabs my attention is Kian. Sitting there his legs crossed and up on the seat with his headphones in staring at the seat in front of him. I poke his shoulder, "What are you doing?" I whisper softly. "I'm just listening to a song that I wro-really like...." he says smiling weakly at the end of his sentence. I just smile back and look out the window then get bored because let's be honest it's just clouds. I turn back to see Roni has given up on getting Aaron off of her and is playing with his hair, smiling to herself. Kian sees me looking at them and laughs, "They're cute, huh?" "I guess you could that," I reply. "Do you ever want a relationship like that? Minus the whole ex boyfriend and stuff, he asks out of no where. "Um i- I'm not sure, I mean yeah I guess, I'd like a boyfriend at some point, that would be cool, idk, why do you ask?" I say blushing and stuttering. "No reason, just wondering" he says than looks down at his phone grinning.

*At Place In Paris*

"Okay this is it!" Aaron's yells as he closes the door and sets down his bag. Kian and Nessa start to look around the place and find a pool table. "This is really nice," Roni says looking around. "Uh huh," Aaron says than picks Roni up and throws her over his shoulder and runs into a bedroom. "AARON!!!!" Roni yells at him. He just laughs and tosses her onto the bed and laughs more. "Don't do that!" Roni says giggling. Aaron's just smiles and lays down next to her on the bed. "Have I ever told you I loved you?" Aaron asks turning to Roni who becomes speechless. "I'm umm.....no.....I don't think..." she says hesitating. "Oh....well I do," Aaron says casually. Roni blushes and places her hands under her chin on Aaron's chest and blushes. "I love you too," she says and kisses him softly.

*cringes* Oof this is....oof.
Sorry for not updating, um ya that's it I'll TRY and update soon. So ya.