"Break. The. Damn. Glass."

WARNING ⚠️: THIS IS ANOTHER TRIGGERING CHAPTER. IT CONTAINS SOME ADULT CONTENT. PLEASE RESTRAIN YOURSELF FROM READING IF YOU CANNOT HANDLE IT.

*Aaron's POV*

I look outside to see a white van pull up and a two guys get out, one of them trying to avoid eye contact and keep his face away from me. I recognize the hair, the eyes, the face shape. Shit, that's Ethan. "Kian, Ethan is in here get Roni and Nessa NOW." Kian runs to waitress and I sprint after him, "WHERES THE WOMAN BATHROOM???" He screams looking around. "Sir, please calm dow-" "KIAN!!!" I shout seeing two guys sprint out of the restaurant carrying Roni and Nessa passed out over their shoulder. Kian and I sprint after the van and lose it. "Roni brought her bag into the bathroom and it had my phone in it, track it." I say to Kian. "Are you serious? All you care  about is your phone right now?" "No, stupid, use find my iPhone or something and we will know where her bag is, which will be near Roni and Nessa!" I say grabbing his phone and opening up find my iPhone and see where it is.  We get in a taxi and tell the driver to go to the spot. "You forget your phone somewhere?" He asks me in his French accent. "Not exactly."

We arrive outside a small but wide building and we quickly pay the driver and rush out and see the white van. We go into a room and see a glass window and we duck down before seeing what's out the window. We both hear screams that sound like Nessa and Kian is about to jump through the glass. "Wait! They could see us!" I say then spot a sign on the other side of the glass. "Kian look at that sign, it's backwards, can you read what it says?" I ask and he says "We can see through glass but whoever is in that room can't." Nessa is still screaming. "I'm looking up," I say and stand up and see Nessa being raped by the guy that was with Ethan in the restaurant. I turn around and vomit from the site. "WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING IN THAT ROom oh my god." Kian says and looks up and turns around looking away. I stop throwing up and Kian looks ready to kill someone. The screaming stops and two minutes later we hear a door open and look back to see Roni run over and hug Nessa who was crying hard in the corner of the room. "Let me go in!" Kian says his blood boiling. "We need something to break the glass." I say and we look around and I stop in my tracks immediately when I hear Roni scream. I turn around and Ethan is cutting her wrists. I find a fire extinguisher and get ready to break the glass than Kian stops me. "Aaron...." he says and I turn around to look at him. "What?!?!" I yell. He just nods his head towards where Nessa was, kneeling on the ground with a gun held to her head. Everything goes quiet. "Tell Kian I've always liked him maybe even loved. Tell Aaron that if he hurts you I'll haunt him forever and that he's a great guy. Tell mommy and daddy that they were the best parents I could ever ask for. Tell all of our friends-" We hear Nessa say through the glass. "Nessa I cant let you do this," Roni says crying. "Tell our friends how much they mean to me and make sure Tiger gets at least one puppachino from Starbucks a week," she says and laughs at that last part. "Just do it already," Nessa says and shuts her eyes. Kian grabs the chloroform soaked cloth and looks at me. "Break. The. Damn. Glass." I smash the the fire extinguisher through the glass and we hop through, Kian chloroformed the random guy and I punched Ethan in the face so hard he passed out. The guy was still awake and lifted his gun off Nessa's head and I felt a extreme pain in my right shoulder and felt blood dripping down my back, he shot me. Roni fell to the ground stomped on Ethan hard and picked up Ethan's knife and threw it and the random guy and it landed in his arm and he passed out. "MAKE SURE NESSA IS OKAY." she screamed at Kian and looked down at me and grabbed my hands. "You'll be okay, you're strong you can do this. Stay with me Aaron, please, stay with me. You promised, you promised you'd never leave me," she says crying and my eyes close shut and the last sense I have in that moment is a tear roll down my cheek.

Lol so I'm writing this the same night as I did my last chapter, and I was gonna post it this same night, but then I was like nahhh I'm gonna leave you in suspense. I hope you liked this chapter, tell me what you think in the comments. Maybe you might have a theory on what's gonna happen next, if you do tell me, I'd love to hear it💓

(also we hit 2k reads and that's pretty friggin cool)