You Promised You'd Never Leave Me

*Third Person POV*

It has been 4 months, Aaron is still in a coma, Ethan and Marcus are still in Jail, Nessa and Kian are still confused about their feelings towards each other, and Roni has gone to the hospital everyday and talked to Aaron about memories and times he had shared. He's still in a coma. He's still not back. He has one month to wake up before they pull the plug and everyone is starting to lose hope.

*Aaron's POV*

Roni walks down the isle dressed in all white looking gorgeous, Paul by her side, Alex pats my shoulder, "She looks great, you're a lucky guy." I just smile sill gazing at her. She arrives next to me, "Hey doofus," she giggles. I take her hand, "Hey dummy," we both laugh. The priest starts to talk. Out of the corner of my eye I see a face, a familiar face, I'm not sure where I've seen him before, but I have. He notices me looking at him and slowly pulls something out of his coat, something black, with a handl- "EVERYBODY GET DOWN!!" I yell and I see the bullet coming at me and hit my shoulder. I hear Roni's voice "You promised you'd never leave me."

*Roni's POV*

I was holding Aaron's hand staring at him, sleeping unsteady. I start to cry thinking of him not waking up, my mind had been telling me all the things we were going to do when he woke up, all the fun nights and morning cuddles, hanging out with all of our friends back home and now he might leave me. "You promised you'd never leave me," I said to him with tears forming in my eyes. I look down at my lap and 2 seconds later, Aaron sits up fast and panting. "AARON!" I said with tears in my eyes and jumped on top of him and hugged his body so hard. "I'm sorry if this is rude for asking, but who are you?" he asks. I look at him shocked. The doctors never said anything about memory loss. I sit up on the bed, he starts to break a small smile. I give him a knowing look and he hugs me hard.

*Aaron's POV*

"I'm only joking Roni jeez," I say and she slaps my arm. I kiss her forehead. She grabs my face and kisses me passionately, I missed those lips, her smile, her eyes, her laugh, her hair, everything about her. I don't know how long I was out, it didn't feel too long, I still missed her, and Kian, and Nessa. We pull away for air, "How long was I passed out?" I asked. She gives me a caring look and takes my hand, "Aaron, y-you didn't just pass out." Roni's says softly. "What do you mean?" I asked worried. "You've been in a coma for 4 months, Nessa's ex boyfriend shot you in your shoulder and you went into a coma. Kian, Nessa, and I have visited you everyday since," she says and I lay down my mind scattering and remembering what happened that day. "Ethan, and that other guy, are they in jail?" I ask. "Yes, Marcus and Ethan are in jail." Roni responds. "Did Ethan or Marcus do to you what they did to Nessa?" I asked firmly. "N-no, I do have these though," she says showing me the cuts on her arm and I hug her. Then the door open and Nessa and Kian walk in. They see me awake and Kian drops his yogurt on the floor and sprints over to me and hugs me. Nessa does the same. "I'm gonna get the doctor!" Kian tells us leaving. Nessa and Roni catch me up on things and we were told by the doctors that we could leave in 4 hours. The 4 hours go by quickly, and Kian talks about going back to L.A. In the car. Roni and I are cuddled in the back not letting go of each other, Nessa is driving, and Kian is in the passenger seat. "All I'm saying is we've been here for so long, and now that Ethan and Marcus are in jail we can go home. I can't be the only one that misses all our friends and posting on YouTube." Kian says to all of us. "I agree with Kian." I say stroking Roni's hair, "Me too," Roni and Nessa say at the same time. "Than our decision is made. Here we come L.A." I say and we book our flight back at the house. "There's one tonight, at 2 am, if we all pack now and sleep on the plane we won't be jet lagged." Roni says. "Everyone pack and we can do this," Kian says and we all go pack quickly.

Yay he woke up!