Can't Take My Eyes Off You

*Roni's POV*

"Yeah, I do have a record player," I respond. "Mind if I play something?" he asks walking over to my records. "Not at all," I say giggling. He picks up a record and puts it on the record player and the music starts.
(Play the song.)
He turns around goofily, slow dancing his way toward me and I laugh. He bows and holds out his hand, I grab it and he pulls me closer to him. He and I start to sway and Aaron hums along to the song, "Weirdo," I call him still laughing. "Hey, you can't spell weirdo without 'we'" he says and twirls me around. I get lost in his eyes as the music plays, he smiles at me and puts his lips on my forehead still swaying with the sound of Frankie Vallie and The Four Seasons playing. He grabs both my hands with his and pulls both of them back and forth with his, we're now sillily dancing around my room and Aaron is now singing along. He throws me onto my bed and kisses me hard and passionately. Our lips moving in sync and he pulls away turning off the record player, (turn off music if still playing) he walks back over to me and hovers over me pushing me into the bed kissing me, I deepen the kiss and tangle my hands in his hair, his hands roam the sides of my body than go underneath my shirt and he breaks the kiss, "Are you sure about this?" He asks concerned. I nod my head, "Absolutely," I say and pull him back down to my lips.

*Next morning*

I open my eyes and see Aaron in my bed shirtless, then I see that I'm also shirtless, and we're both naked. All the memories flood back to me and I smile. I start to motion my thumb in circles on Aaron's cheek and he wakes up, "Good morning beautiful," he says and I blush, "shut up that's not true," I say insecurely. "If there is one thing I learned last night is that you're even more beautiful than I thought you already were before, I don't think you understand how gorgeous you are. Like take the prettiest woman you know, and now multiply that by one billion, that would be about as half as beautiful you are. So you shut up." He sticks his tongue out at me mockingly, I giggle and blush at his comments. "Thank you. I'm gonna go make breakfast," I say standing up and I feel Aaron watching me get dressed and leave the room. I smile to myself and go down the stairs.

I'm making pancakes as Nessa and Kian are sitting on the couch talking when I feel a pair of arms wrap around me and lips on my neck, I continue what I'm doing pretending I don't notice. He picks me up and spins me around and kisses me. I flip the pancake and he pretends to cry. "Whyyyyyyy!!!!!" he shouts loudly. I put my finger over his lips quickly, "Shhhhh!!!! Aaron! It's like 7:30am don't scream!" I whisper yell at him. "Oh so I can't scream at 7:30 in the morning but you can scream at 2:30 in the morning," he says taking a sip of my orange juice smirking. I slap his arm and take my orange juice, "shut up," I say embarrassed. He just smiles and helps me cook the rest of the pancakes.

"Okay breakfast is ready!!" I yell over to Kian and Nessa. We are all sitting and eating and Aaron speaks up, "We have to pick up Tiger and Guppy from Swoozie's today," he says with a pancake in his mouth. "Oh yeah!! Once we're done with eating and changing," I say obviously pointing to Nessa and Kian. They go and change and Aaron and I clean up from breakfast.